Stranger danger

🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿

"Yun" Mr kim said to the sleepy girl who was sleeping while having her head down instead of eating.

He waited ofr a moment but got no answer, "Yun " This time he raised his voice a bit making her clumsily raise her head. "Dada, why do we live can't we all just hibernate together I'm tired of getting out of my bed everyday" She whined while others just continue eating knowing that the first thing Yun does after waking up is complaining about life and humans.

"Come on you need to eat then you can go and sleep" Namjoon said while feeding her. She muttered something while still cursing.

"Before you and yoongi go to bed again, I want you to know that we're invited for a dinner by one of my business partner tomorrow at 8 pm."

"Smack that all on the floor"

"Smack that gimme some more"

"Smack that till you get sore"

Yun sang while skipping downstairs completely forgetting about her brothers who were shocked to listen the lyrics of the song. She was happy today, something inside her consciousness told her that she'll be having a great day today.

"What- what are you even listening Yun? " Jin asked still not over the shock, she looked up at him confused and said, "Song Jinnie, now don't tell me you've never listened to Akon" She said flabbergasted.

"I don't care I don't want you to sing loudly about your fantasy in the name of song. " Jungkook said from across the table while putting a pancake in his plate.

Yun scoffed and said, "don't tell me the all mighty kookie is sub" She said chewing the breakfast Yoongi was feeding her. As soon as the sentence left her mouth everyone started choking up even Yun as Yoongi smacked her head.

"Oh god hyung she is worse than me" Jimin said while calming himself down earning a chorus of yes.

"Anyways if your unholy conversation might be over I need to remind y'all that we've a dinner tonight with dad's business partner so i hope y'all will be ready by 7:30" Jin said sternly while looking at the boys, softness from thier eyes long gone and they all know what by business he meant. They're meeting there biggest rival, Italian mafia.

"But what would I wear" Yun whined gaining all of their attention and their eyes automatically turned gentle. She was changing them and they knew it wasn't good but she was their sister now and they would never ever prioritize anything over her.

"Well that looks like my job sweetcheeks" Mr kim said entering the dining room. Yun smiled and rushed to hug him making him laugh and stumble back a bit. "Good morning to you too sunshine" He said teasingly.

"Good morning dada, you know I was waiting for you I saw a dream again yesterday" And like every other day Yun started rambling about her dreams to Mr Kim failing to notice how her brothers smile at her whenever she smiles.

The house was warming up, maids, guards, drivers, employees and Kims they were getting addicted to her loud good morning, random hugs and her sarcasm dripping dialogues. The house where nothing other than screams were heard was now filled with laughter. Not even Kims now the gaurds adored the little girl too. They loved her like their daughter giving her gifts and playing with her whenever they were free.

Later that evening, "Now now before you tell me why you threw Hobi out of the window which I know you'll have a great reason behind, your mom picked up a dress for you and she is waiting for you in your room. And boys y'all start getting ready too it's almost time. " Mr kim announced glancing at his black grey rolex lying on his wrist. Before anyone could say Yun rushed towards her room knocking Mr Kim's favorite vase.

If it was anyone else who would've done it, everyone knew that they would be under 6ft but whom were we kidding. She's Yun. His daughter whom he loves like his own.

"Be careful, you can get hurt Yun. Don't do it again. " Hoseok scolded her while looking at Namjoon who was pulling her back with her ears. Yun whined and pouted looking towards at the two eldest brothers knowing very well that they would never scold her, "Jinnie it's hurting tell Joonie to leave it" She whined. Jin and Yoongi pulled her towards them and started checking her ear which was all red, maknaes snickered at Yun showing who was teasing Hobi and Namjoon that were looking shocked towards them.

Without even knowing they all were wrapped around her fingers. Her tears would bring them down on their knees and her smile could light up their whole life.

Perfectly painted read lips wih nude brown eyeshadows, her hair back in sleek straight ponytail. "Mom I look so hot " She said. She was wearing a taupe color backless bodysuit with dark leather high waist leggings, paired with gold chunky chains and minimalist statement earrings. "Let's go down they must be waiting for us. " Nodding she grabbed her clutch with her long slender fingers full of snake and basic gold rings.

"Nope go and change you ain't wearing this" The boys said as soon as Yun maid her way downstairs. "Don't tell me you wanna wear this, I'm wearing this first and Who cares, I like the color, it looks hot on me, then I'm gonna wear it. " Was the only answer they received as she entered the black limousine. They all pouted even Mr. Kim and followed the suite.

"Ohh come on oppa stop being a party pooper you know I like gorgeous" Yun said chuckling as she saw them still pouting. "That's the main reason everyone is gonna look at you" Hoseok said and all the other agreed. Yun just shook her head in amusement and opened her phone to click their picture to set it as her new back ground.

"Appa you go first I'll be back, I forgot my clutch. " All turned towards her and Mr kim confirmed if she'll be okay and despite the protest of her brothers she made a peace sign and yelled I'll meet you at the table while going towards the parking lot.

It was unusually silent and only a black jeep was parked. She shrugged her shoulders and took her phone from the car's compartment and locked the door shut. But her attention was now captured by a dark matte color buggati chiron parking beside her. Whispering to herself she kept the keys in her clutch and turned around to go back but stopped dead in track seeing 10 black suvs in front of her.

"Now now now, what do we have here. " The voice chuckled.

------------~---------------------~----------------------~-------

Hey everyone hoped you like this chapter.

Don't forget to like and comment

Till then,

Take care and I love you❤.

~-------------------~--------------------~---------------------~-----