A plan to break

"Yun baby you're listening to me right?" Ms park said seing her daughter eating her breakfast with half-opened eyes.

"Yes mom I won't create any troubles... Not today" Yun whispered the last part to herself but to her bad Ms park heard it.

Ms park sighed and said, "honey just try to be good for once now will ya? " She said with a hint of disappointment. This broke the poor girl's heart.

The least she wanted was to being a disappointment. She already feel as a burden on Ms park, as a child yun never got a chance to be happy.

First her biological mother was killed in front of her and she wasn't able to do anything, her brother left her and she wasn't able to save herself, she got sold in a black market but what she did to protect her dignity..? Nothing.

Yun was busy in her thoughts when Ms park's phone rang. She picked it up just to get yelled by her "love".

" yaa honey... Why didn't you texted me good morning today, I was so freaked out thinking something bad might happened to you." Mr Kim said feeling totally scared.

"Honey I'm sorry.. " Ms park tried to convince her. Yun was just sitting there rethinking what she did in her past life to just see this disgusting shit.

"Mom I'm going."....." Bye yunnie. "

Time skip,

Yun entered the school and started walking emulating main character vibes. Her wolf cut with a hot red lip gloss made her look like the baddest character of a series. Everyone fixed their eyes on the devil just to see her walking to the principal's office. Boys drooled over her and some girls were envious while other just wanted to be her friend.

She went to her class after getting schedule from the reception. Knocking twice she entered the classroom just to see the teacher scolding a pretty girl.

"Ohh you must be Park Yun-ha." Mrs min said registering a new presence in her class.

"Yes I'm." Yun said, "nice to meet you all I'm Park Yun-ha, 17 years old not interested in getting new friends hope you all can stay away from me." ending it with a smile.

The whole classroom went silent ,some of the Girls and boys melted on her smile while other men got stiify seeing a goddess with a perfect figure and a bad girl attitude.

"A bitch" Someone mumbled but everyone heard it.

"Indeed" Yun said eyeing that girl,showing her a cocky smirk.

Yun's classes went well. No one dared to mess with her. Sitting in the cafeteria alone, she missed her old school, her best friend, even though she was queenka of the school, she was respected.

She was enjoying her own lunch when everyone mostly girls started chanting someone's name. Looking up she saw her soon to be brothers sitting on a table. Before focusing on her lunch she met with a pair of eyes. That man softly smiled to her turning his lips into a pretty heart. Yun smiled back not resisting the softness that smile was sending.

At BTS'S TABLE,

"Why is she eating alone doesn't she have any friends?." Jimin asked with a not so interested voice.

They were the typical bad boys of the school. Despite of beating the shit out of some students, girls were head over heels for them. They were manly. According to the girls.

But boys of the school weren't less. Many stayed away from them but some wanted to be their friends. They were envious because of their money, power, the girls and attention they were getting.