chapter 3

Well, here you go. I really hope you guys are enjoying this story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

Why would he of all people, be texting me?! After the shock simmers down a bit, I reply.

Me: oh, alright. Well what exactly do you want? And why would you ask my friend for my number?!

I decide that if I'm going to be talking to him, I might as well save his number into my phone and put his name in, so that's exactly what I do.

Levi: Well, you don't need to be rude about it. And I asked your little excuse of a friend because walking up to someone I've never had a conversation with before and asking them for their nunber didn't really sound appealing to me.

How does he even have the nerve to say such a thing to me! He doesn't even know anything about Armin or me! He doesn't have the right to say anything.

Me: First off, Armin is not an excuse of a friend. He is my best friend for the matter of fact. And secondly, how can you say anything about me being rude?! You're the one who started talking to me and insulting my friends.

How can he even say such things about Armin. I don't care why he wanted my number or why he suddenly wants to talk to me but he needs to leave me alone if this is how he is going to act towards the people I love. For a while, I don't hear my phone buzz and I think maybe I scared him off, but then that changed and my hopes of being intimidating were gone. 

Levi: Well, I'd rather not be a nice and caring person who opens up too quickly only to get hurt in the end.

I had never thought that that's how people think. It seems unefficient. You're supposed to love and get hurt sometimes, that's just how it is.

Me: Alright, go ahead and do it your way. But anyways, why did you text me in the first place? We don't ever talk in person or at school. I hope you didn't text me just to annoy me.

If he really is just wasting my time and finding amusement in my anger, I swear I'm going to kill a man. While I wait for him to answer I pick my pen up and open my books, trying to refocus on finishing this suffering they call homework. And just as I started to think and get my thought process on track again, and actually try to work, he texts back.

Levi: Well actually, I was wondering if you would ever want to hang out with me sometime but hey, if you are going to get angry with everything I say, count me out.

Was Levi Ackerman, let me repeat, LEVI ACKERMAN asking me to hang out!? The rude bitch that hates everything and everyone, is asking to hang out with me!? I'm not 100% sure if I should be flattered or worried about this. What if he's actually just planning my death and once we meet up he'll be with some gang of sorts.

Man, what am I thinking. Levi seems to be the kind to work alone with those types of things.

Me: Oh....yeah, sure, I'll hang out sometime or whatever. And no, I will not get angry all the time.

I replied, deciding to give him a chance. What's the worst thing that could happen? Besides death. Anyway what do I have to lose.

I just caught on to what he had said earlier. I don't get angry that easily do I? Honestly, I hope I don't because then I'd seem really childish.

The next couple texts between us were just us clearing up and planning on when and where we would hang out. I thought he was just going to bring up hanging out then never actually do it like most of the kids here at school so I was surprised when we actually planned.

We decide that tommorow after school would be fine. I have no idea what we will be doing but he told me to meet him at the park that's a few blocks down from the school. I continue my hellish deeds and once I finish I head to my restroom that was decorated with various shades of blues and greys. I take a shower and get ready for the next day, setting out what I'll need in the morning.

-time skip-

Once I picked my pajamas out; a pair of plaid shorts and a loose white t-shirt and got dressed in them, I headed down stairs to make some quick dinner. I decided to make some macaroni. It was fast, easy, and of course it tastes amazing. And plus, I was feeling quite lazy so making a fancy meal didn't sound fun. As I poured the hard shell, elbow shaped noodles into the heated water, I realize I'm excited for something. Excited for what though? I have no idea where this sudden feeling of anxiousness is coming from. What am I looking forward to that makes me feel excited?

Once I finished my dinner, still thinking about what I'm pumped for, and taking care of my few dirty dishes, I headed up stairs and sat on my bed, grabbing my phone to pass some time. I don't know what I was looking for, or what I'm hoping to see but whatever it is, wasn't there and oddly, I was disappointed.  What is it I'm anticipating?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~