chapter 16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

"Dad, I can explain." Was all I said.
I could feel my heart in my throat and I was terrified of what he was going to say next.

"Boy, you better be explaining! I come home from a trip and my son is in bed with another guy!" He yells, anger obvious on his face.

The yelling I guess woke Levi because I feel him sit up, like I was.

"I'm going to need you to get out of my house." My dad says to Levi rudely but with a sudden calm tone.

"Excuse me, I'm not leav-"

"Dad, he's not leaving. You're not here half the time anyways so he can stay. He's my boyfriend and that means you'll have to like him." I spoke to my father, cutting Levi off.

"Well, now knowing my son is gay and has a boyfriend, I don't know. And I don't have to like him." He literally spat the word gay out. I never really considered my dad's views...but I didn't know he'd act like this.

"Well it's either like him or hate both of us. I won't leave him." I continue.

"Then get out of my house." He said simply, without a second thought.

What

His words stunned me.

Is he....kicking me out?

"You heard what I said. LEAVE!!!" He screams. "I'm giving you one damn day, one, to get all of your crap. I don't want to see you. You're mother didn't give birth to a faggot." He roared.

I feel tears in my eyes.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK OF MOM LIKE THAT!!! You know she wouldn't mind, as long as I were happy!" I scream, trying to defend my mom. Nobody and I mean nobody will say anything about my mom in such ways, or get away with it.

I grab Levi's wrist and pick up my phone and keys, pulling him down the stairs and into my car, doing all of this quickly.

"D-did he just.....kick you out?" Levi stutters once we were in the car, trying to recollect and process what my dad just said to me.

"I...think s-so." I come to realization, tears streaming down my cheeks.
Placing my hands on the steering wheel and gripping tightly, the reality finally sets in. Letting my hands fa, uncontrollable sobs are emitting from me at this point. I feel Levi's hands grab mine, holding both of them in his.

"Do you need me to drive?" He asks. I can tell he's not sure of what to say.

Nodding yes, I get out of my car and move to the passenger side while he does the same but goes to the driver's side.

He turns the car on and starts driving to his apartment, all the while my tears won't stop flowing.

~time skip~

We reach his apartment, still no words spoken during the car ride, but we walk up stairs, my tears had stopped now.

He opened his door and we head to his room, both of us sitting on his bed.

"L-levi...." I say, trying to speak. The tears start streaming again and I can't help but do anything but wrap myself around him.

"Levi...why would somebody do something like this." I cry.

He's my dad. Why would he even want this.

"I...don't k-know, Eren. I'm so sorry." He speaks calmingly to me. His arms wrap around me as well and he tighten them.

"It'll be ok."

How could it be ok.
My dad kicked me out.
My very own father. I already lost my mom.

"I know he hasn't been m-much of a father to me, but why. Why'd he do that to his own son." I ask, not to Levi necessarily but to the whole situation.

"I don't know, Eren. I've never gone through this. I'm sorry." He replies. I release my arms from around him.

"You know, Levi. I'll be ok. Not now. Not tommorow. Maybe not for a while, but I know I'll be ok sometime because it's just another parent. I've already lost one, what's another one gone gonna do to me." I said, tears completely gone now.

It's not like I'm overly attached to my dad. He wasn't much of a dad in the beginning. It's just the fact he thinks that this is right is what makes me upset.

"All I need is you, Levi." My voice is on the bridge of cracking.

He sympathetically smiles and gives me a hug, which really does help.

"You know, you can live here. Unless you know, you wanna live with Mikasa or Armin or something." Levi offers, becoming more quiet with those last two offers.

He'd let me live here? With him?

"You'd let me stay with you?" I asked, shocked.

"Mhm."

Hugging him tightly, I whisper a thank you to him.

I can't beleive he'll do this for me. But of course, I'd do this for him if he were in my position.

It still hurts though. No more parents?
I don't know if I can handle that fact. I can't cry anymore though, I don't want to.

I know it hurts levi seeing me sad so I won't be, not in front of him atleast.

Oh god....Mikasa.

She doesn't even know we're dating. This'll be too much for her to take in. We're dating, dad's back, he kicked me out, I'm living with Levi. I'm pretty sure she'll kill me.

And Levi.

And my dad.

Besides that, I'm just happy Levi is sticking by my side. I'm sure he always will though because I'd do that for him.

Because I love him. And he loves me...hopefully.

We both know it, it's just too soon to say it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is kinda short.
I don't like this chapter.