chapter 19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

My eyes flutter open and all I see in my vision is a peacefully sleeping Levi. It was quite adorable if you ask me.

It's just then I realize what had happend last night and the thought of it made me blush incredibly.

Before I even knew it, Levi's eyes were open and he was awake.

I smile to him, receiving a smile back.

"How are you?" I ask groggily.

"I'm....ok I think." He says, unsure.

I glance to the clock which reads 6:49...pretty early.

"We should try to get to school today." I say sadly, a frown on my face.

Agreeing with me, we get up and begin to get ready, Levi in obvious pain from the events of last night.

Once ready, we headed to school, knowing we'd be late.

~time skip to school~

"Please sign in and mark your reasons for being tardy." The annoying receptionist named Mrs.Rico told us.

We both signed in and wrote down "over slept" for our reasons in which the women gave us dirty looks.

"You can go get to class now." She demands more so than recommends.

Both of us head towards our separated lockers and grab our stuff for the next classes.

It was already about 10 minutes into 1st period.

Levi and I cautiously stepped into the math room causing all eyes to be focused on us, also causing Eyebrows to send us a death glare.

"Mr.Jeager, Mr.Ackerman, would you please tell the class why you're late?" He asks, smirking as if he has a trick up his sleeve.

Oh I hate him so much.

Levi begins to speak, saving me the worry....although I'm still worried. He wouldn't believe us if we just said oversleeping was the reason.

"Sir, we were late due to being exhausted and accidentally sleeping in." He says.

Well there we go. Unbelievable excuses right there.

I'm actually surprised he said something so...imformative and detailed.

I begin to take a step forwards to my desk but get interrupted, hearing Mr.Eyebrows voice again.

"And what was so......exhausting?"
The damn guy asks, smirking like a phein.

I can feel sweat form due to worrying about Levi's answer. The whole class, and definitely the bitch of a teacher doesn't need to know about our sexual life.

"Well last night we did something I'm assuming you and your wife haven't done in yeeeaaaarrrssss." He says fearlessly, causing my face to heat up immediately and my eyes to widen.

I hear plenty of giggles and 'holy shits' coming from people in the class.

"Y-you...may take your seats now." Eyebrows tells us, his face full of shock.

Haha, that bitch.

Me and Levi take our seats and I begin to presume on my work.

~time skip to lunch~

Levi sat with Mikasa, Armin, and I. Neither of them had a problem with it which is good.

Earlier in the day I had got all my missing work written down so I could work on it tonight and surprisingly I hadn't missed much in the four-ish days I've been gone.

Even though Armin and Mikasa had told us about it yesterday, I thought we'd magically have more.

We quickly eat the nasty food and head back to our boring classes to finish the day.

~time skip to end of the school day~

The bell finally rang.

Levi and I are going to meet up at my car, which is  parked in the front of the school.

I walk to my locker and feel a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I notice it to be Reiner.

Oh god.....no.

He was the one who would usually give me shit and even though I've never been bullied, he enjoyed giving me a rough time every now and then.

"Hey bud. So I heard today in math.....you got some Ackerman ass huh?" He says in his low voice, smirking.

I can't speak....I don't know what to say.

"What'd you do! Lose your voice from all the cock you shoved down your throat?"

Well now I wanna fuck him up. God damn I'm pissed now.

"Shut the fuck up! You can't say shit, it's obvious you've got something going with Bertholdt." I reply, turning it around onto him.

I've seen those two around eachother before. They hang all on eachother and Reiner makes googly eyes at him all the time. It's obvious they're so gay for each other.

Before I know it I feel a large amount of pain in my stomach.

He punched me.

I swing my fist towards his face, hitting his jaw in to which he then grabs my shoulders and throws me to the ground causing my face to hit the floor.

Before I know it....once agian, I feel more pain and it's, again, located in my stomach.

He kicks me repeatedly.

Just then I hear a yelp then a punch thrown, then finally, footsteps running quickly down the hall.

"Hey, what the hell happend." I hear a familiar voice, looking up and seeing Mikasa.

I'm actually quite shocked to see her.

"He was uhh....making fun of me and uh...Levi and I kinda said stuff back to him." I say shamelessly.

"Just try not to get in fights." She says, helping me off the ground.

I'll definitely try.

Thanking her, we say bye and head our separate ways.

~time skip~

I had told Levi about what happened in the car.

At the moment he's freaking out, thinking I'm badly injured, which I'm not....just a little sore.

Usually when I get beat up there would be blood....but not this time luckily.

"Eren, you're not ok." He says as we walk up to his apartment.

"Levi, I promise...I am perfectly fine." I say reassuringly.

"I don't think so but ok."

Sighing, we walk into the apartment.

~time skip~

After doing homework and eating dinner we were exhausted.

I'm already in my pajamas, so I plop down on my side of the bed and take a big breathe, trying to relax.

"I'm ready for bed, Levi." I say, yawning.

Nodding in agreement he turns the light off and crawls into bed along side me.

"Goodnight." I say with a smile, giving him a quick kiss.

"Goodnight, babe."

My life.....is pretty good right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is ending in 3 chapters by the way.