chapter 6

Hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

Once we got to the mall and parked, I looked over and saw Levi already getting out of the car.
I get out as well and lock the doors. As we head into the massive building filled with many name-brand stores, I decide to spark a conversation, or at least try to.

"So, which stores are you planning on stopping at?" I ask.

"Eh, maybe....Aeropostale? That's what it's called right? And...maybe Hot topic." He responded. Those two stores were nothing alike but, hey, whatever he wants.

I respond to him with a nod, reassuring him I was ok with it, like he would have cared if I didn't though.

We reach the front doors and I run up to it and hold it open for him, placing a cheesy grin on my face.

"Tch, brat." He said as he walked in cautiously as if I was going to shut it while he was entering.

We wander around the mall for a while, talking small talk about random things.

Mainly criticizing people though cause we're rude. It was just between the two of us though, we wouldn't actually tell someone that.

We finally reached Hot Topic and as we walk in I'm suddenly able to hear the music that was playing, it sounded like Nirvana.

I follow Levi through the store over to the clothing area, mainly filled with band t-shirts and he starts looking around.

"Hmmm," He said, looking around at the different shirts. "Whats your style of music?"

"Uh, I like Five Finger Death Punch, Linkin Park, Disturbed. Mainly that category, anything like rock or classic rock as well." I said, scratching the back of my head. My music taste ranged from full on screamo to some partial rap to classic rock like the Beatles. Really only Twenty one Pilots for rap though because I'm spiritually emo garbage. (Nothing against emos!!! I love everyone lmao)

"What size shirt do you wear?" He asked, looking at my face with no expression. Why the hell did he need to know?

"Why do you need to know my shirt size?" I ask curiously.

"Because, I told you I need opinion,  more like help. But besides that fact, I'm getting a gift for.....a friend. And I don't know their size. You look about their size and I need to know." He kind of rambled on.

I guess that was a reasonable answer though, but was this 'hang out' just to use me for my body size? I hope not.

Confusion set in though cause I thought he said he was getting a gift for his mom, not a friend.

I won't question it.

"O-oh. I wear, um I think a medium.  But if you want it baggy then a large. But I can pretty much fit into anything, smalls work as well." I answered, pretty sure of my response.

He didn't say anything else, but just started looking through the shirt displays hung on the wall. One caught my eye. It was a black Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt. It showed the band title and their logo that consisted of the skull with the bat wings.

I guess I let out a little gasp due to my discovery and excitement because Levi looked over at me with a slightly raised eyebrow.

"What are you excited for, brat?" He asked cruely.

"Oh, it's just a shirt. I saw one, that caught my eye." I said, with a sheepish smile plastered to my face.

"Which one?" He asked, looking back up to the wall of clothing.