chapter 20

This fanfiction will be coming to an end soon, enjoy it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

Four months has passed.

Me and Levi finally graduated and we're out of high school. I'm actually relieved that we're out because it makes things so much easier.

So you could say life has gotten much better, and so has our relationship. We've grown to love each other so much.

Mikasa and Armin don't care that we are together, and dad has finally accepted me. He apologized for everything he said and at first I wasn't sure whether I should trust him or not but I do now.

I am still living with Levi though, and we're happy that way. My dad had offered for us both to move into the house but we figured it'd be better to be alone.

Dad had been helping us out with paying the bills instead of us living with him, but even then he says we need to get jobs.

And that's what Levi is just about to leave for now...an interview.

He applied at McDonald's, although neither of us like eating there. He looks stunning actually at the moment....way too attractive to be applying to fast food. He's dressed in nice black pants and a dark blue, silky, button up shirt that makes his figure look outstanding.

"Good luck babe." I say giving him a quick kiss.

"Thanks." He smiles and gives me a hug.

"Just let me know when you're on your way home."

He nods in agreement and heads out the door, keys and phone in hand.

Dad also bought him a car, it was used but worked perfectly. 

Let's just say Dad has learned to like Levi a lot.

Going to the kitchen, I open the fridge and start to make lunch, grabbing a bowl and the milk. I then grab the cheerios.

Yes, breakfast for lunch.

Although I had already had this exact meal for actual breakfast....it sounded good again so nobody can stop me.

Once pouring the cereal and milk into the bowl, I grab a spoon and begin to chow down.

Slowly moving to the couch, I feel my phone buzz.

I sit my bowl down on the coffee table and check my messages to see it's from Mikasa.

Mikasa: Hey! Me and Armin were planning on having a picnic type thing later and wanted to know of you and Levi wanted to come join?

I reply immediately.

Me: Actually, Levi is at a job interview right now. But when he gets back I'll ask him. When were you planning on it?

I begin to take more bites of my food and flick on the TV.

After a few minutes of helplessly searching for a good show, I shut the television off and finish my food.

Then Mikasa answered me.

Mikasa: we were thinking about a few hours? Maybe around 3 so me and Armin could go get food and find a place to do it.

I read the text. That could work, I'm pretty sure Levi would be back by then.

Me: That will work out! I'm almost certain Levi will be home by then.

I reply and sit my phone down.

Going to the bathroom, I just stare at myself through the mirror.