chapter 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

After stopping at Levi's apartment for a set of new clothes and pajamas and a few more random things like his school stuff, we arrived at my house.

We walk inside and Levi looks around.

"Can I put this upstairs? " He asks, motioning towards his bag.

I nod and hum a yes in response, allowing him to head up stairs I couldn't help but look at his ass because I mean, who wouldn't want to look at an ass that fine.

I see him enter my room and I walk up the steps as well, being as quiet as possible. Peaking my head into my bedroom, I see him setting his bag down.

This is my chance.

I tip-toe over towards him without him noticing and wrap my arms around his slender body.

I feel him jump under my hold, then tense but eventually relax into the unexpected hug.

He twists his body around so he's facing me and speaks.

"Don't scare me like that."

Wrapping his delicate arms around me as well, he nestles his face into my chest.

"But you're so cute when you're scared." I say smiling, realizing how cheesy that sounds.

He then lifts his head up and places his lips on mine, giving me a quick kiss.

He unwraps his arms from around my waist and turns around once again to get something out of his bag. I realize it his pajamas.

Looking at the clock and I see it reads 12:47 pm! Man, time flys by fast when you're with someone you enjoy being around.

I walk over to my bed and grab my pajamas as well. Turning around, I see Levi getting undressed.

A little peep comes out of my throat on accident because...boy that was surprising, and I cover my eyes while turning around. I feel my cheeks get hot.

"Oi brat, what's your issue?" Levi asks, sounding amused yet confused.

"I...wasn't expecting you to be getting undressed....in here." I try to say, but becoming more flustered with every word I speak, it barely comes out.

I feel his cold hands snake down my waist, turning me around.

"If you don't want me to get undressed in front of you, then I won't. But hey....I am your boyfriend. " he says....seductively?

"It's not that I don't want you to. It's just I'm new to this." I admitted sheepishly. I'm such a virgin.

Virgin x10000

"Eren, don't worry about that. I am too." He reassures.

My eyes go wide and I'm quite shocked.

"You've never had a boyfriend before?"

He shakes his head and replies.

"Nope, never. You're my first, and hopefully my last."

My face warms.

I realize he still has his shirt off and I tense up, feeling my face become even warmer.

"Is it cause my shirt is off?" He asks, smirking. Shaking my head, he pulls away with his arms out to show off what he has.

He has abs and damn it's hot.

Interrupting my staring, he turns around and continues getting dressed. I follow his actions and begin getting changed as well.