chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

I woke up and to my delight, without an alarm because it is Saturday thankfully.

I glance at my clock and see that it reads 11:52 am. I'm surprised over the time, I usually sleep in later then this on weekends.

Sitting up and stretching my arms out, I let out a happy sigh and grab my phone, doing the usual. I click the button that illuminates the screen and to my surprise, I see 4 new text messages.

As I click on the text application I see that all of the texts were from levi, sent two hours ago. Who wakes up at 9 on a weekend?! That's an ungodly hour.

I begin to read the messages.

Levi: oi brat, you wanna hang out? ~9:14

Levi: Are you still asleep?! Wake up!! ~9:25

Levi: Brat, wake up. ~9:38

Levi: Ok, just text me whenever you decide to get your ass up ~9:50

I rub the back of my neck, then reply to his texts, my thumbs gliding across the screen.

Me: Uh, hey. Haha I just woke up. Do you still want to hang out?

As I wait for a reply, I go downstairs to get breakfast. I decide on having some cereal because cereal is the best food man ever created.

I would die without cereal.

I pour the crunchy breakfast into a decent sized bowl because I could eat a lot of cereal, then follow with the milk. Grabbing a spoon I then sit down at the table.

I start eating, and enjoying the food, when my phone buzzes on the table, the screen lighting up immediately, displaying Levis name.

Levi: Holy shit, finally. I thought you'd never wake up. And yeah sure.

I responded immediately, and quite sarcastically.

Me: Like you would care if I never woke up again. And ok, where do you want to meet up?

I sat my phone down, continuing to eat.

After a while, me being half way through my meal, my phone went off once again.

Levi: That's not true. And um, maybe my apartment? Or anywhere...I don't care.

I raised an eyebrow. He would care if I never woke up? I didn't think anyone would care to be honest, even Mikasa and Armin. I figured they'd be sad at first but they would eventually get over me and it wouldn't bother them because they can't live their lives in pitty if I were to die.

Me: yeah, sure that's fine. I'll be over in around an hour. That ok?

I immediately got a reply.

Levi: yeah that's fine. I've been up for a while if you couldn't tell.

Gosh, yeah I know I sleep in late but it's not that bad.

I finish chugging down my cereal, then go get dressed into some ripped up blue jeans and a white shirt with orange and red stripes across my chest. I walk into the bathroom and begin to brush my tangled hair. Once it isn't tangly, I get my hands wet and run them through.

After getting ready and finishing up anything I needed to get done, it was about 40 minutes since I last texted Levi. I guess I could leave now.

~time skip to levi's apartment~