chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

We had just gotten dismissed for lunch. Walking down the long hallways I see a short raven haired boy which instantly recognized to be Levi. His shortness is just too cute. I have something planned for after school too, which should be fun.

I decide not to walk over to him because I would end up sitting with him during lunch and Mikasa would get pissed.

As I enter the cafeteria, I sit down next to Armin like usual.

"Why haven't you texted me all weekend!?" Armin asked. He had, once again, his sad puppy dog eyes on.

"Geez, thats a nice way to greet me. And sorry, I've been...busy." I said, unsurely. I didn't want to seem suspicious with what I've been doing.

"Yeah, busy fantasizing about whoever the hell it is you love. Now tell me so I can approve or not." Mikasa demanded.

Shit, I forgot I asked her about the whole ordeal and she was the one who told me that I like Levi.

"U-uh, do I have to.. like here, and now?" I ask, becoming quite uncomfortable.

She nodded yes.

Welp.

"I think I have an idea of who it is!" Armin blurts out confidently.

Oh no, he's going to do a bunch of mathematical shit to figure it out, and then somehow out of all the mumbo jumbo numbers, he'll actually guess right.

"Lets see, if you hung out with 'this person' on Monday and you haven't talked to anyone this weekend, and really this past week too, and Mikasa knows that you are fantasizing over someone than you take the number 7 and decide it by 4 exponent 25 then you get.... Levi! Am I right, am I right?" He begged and pleaded to know if he was correct.

Shit, I don't know how the hell he does that. I don't think it's even mathematically possible, he was just spewing random garbage.

I nodded slowly but surely.

The only way he probably guessed that was because he knows I hung out with Levi earlier in the week.

Mikasas face suddenly fell, all emotion gone. All emotion except anger of course.

"You like Levi!? What. The. Hell. I told you to not even hang out with him but then you go falling in love with his ass! Are you even gay!? If you are, I'm not against it, but why him?" She looked at me in utter horror.

Armin on the other hand looked shocked, not angry, but shocked.

"Wait wait wait, you like Levi, Eren?" Armin asked, trying to clear up his fogged brain.

I nod yes once again, hoping my eyes won't be gouged out by Mikasa.

I'm not going to tell her that we kissed, and well, everything that happend last night because she would kill me.

Mikasa just kind of mumbled something under her breath. I'm not sure if she's pissed or what's going through her head.

I made sure her and Armin were ok then went to get lunch.

After eating and trying to calm both of my shocked friends down, the bell rang, dismissing us from lunch.

~time skip to end of the school day~

Only five more minutes.
Five more minutes then I can get out of this hell.

I paid attention to my teacher Mrs.Hanji. She is the band teacher. I play trombone and I enjoy playing it but I might quit the class. It costs so much to clean and care for the instrument, pay for your uniform whenever I grow out of my last one, ect. She let us pack up our instruments early, so I'm waiting by the door for the bell to ring.