chapter 18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

Me and Levi eventually got our overly sweet "coffee" drinks and waited for Mikasa and Armin, which felt like forever.

The bell on the door rang, signaling someone was walking in and both mine and Levi's eyes shot up at the same time.

I could feel a million butterflies attacking my stomach because it's Mikasa and Armin. They both walk past the ordering station and came storming towards us....Mikasa does at least. Poor Armin is just trailing behind.

There's obvious displeasure on Mikasas scowl and confusion on Armins face and once making it over to the table, she slams her hands down on the table and yells.

"What the hell is going on Eren!"

"Please Mikasa, sit down. And try not to kill either of us. This is important to me and I don't want you mad." I carefully express my words.

Worry replaces the anger on her face and her and Armin slip in the seats in front of us.

For moral support, Levi squeezes my hand under the table.

"Ok, this might be......a lot to take in at once but I need to tell you all of it. So firstly, me and Levi are.......dating." I stop for a second there, letting her take that much.

Baby steps will do the trick.

Her face shows anger but confusion at the same time..and Armin doesn't really look shocked at all as if he already knew for a while. Which I'm sure he did.

"B-but, Eren." She stutters.

"That's not all." I say, interrupting her and whatever she was going to say.

"Levi stayed at my house the other night. When we woke up.....dad was there the next morning," I can barely say the word dad but I continue on with the story. "He......kicked me out. He told me that I'm not his son a-anymore. And mom didn't g-give birth to a........fag." I could hardly say the entire sentence. Tears were forming in my eyes and threatening to fall.

I can feel Levi's grip tighten then let go. My head falls along with the tears and  I can feel Levi's arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his conforting embrace.

I wiped my eyes, looking up at Mikasa, who still looks angry.

"And.....I'm living with Levi." I choke out, almost a whisper.

Time to prepare for my death.

"Eren.......I'm so sorry. This is horrible. I trust your choices as well. If you believe Levi is a good person then I believe you. I just want you happy." She says sympathetically.

Is she ok. What the shit. I'm shocked honestly.

"You're.....ok with us dating?!" I ask, still in disbelief.

She nods, a light smile covering her face for an instant.

"Just...Levi...I swear to god if you hurt him." She glares at him playfully, causing him to chuckle.

"I totally knew it." Armin says laughing.

"Knew what?" I speak up.

"That you two would end up being together. I could.....sense it with my super brain." He smiles and laughs at himself.

Taking in a big breathe I'm glad that this is turning out way better then I thought it would. I was sure Mikasa would kill Levi....or me....or both of us, and then I knew Armin wouldn't care.

We all begin to chat, Mikasa and Armin telling us what we've missed for school.

After finishing our drinks and talking we all head home, our groups  separating.