chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

After Levi had calmed down from saying yes to my incredibly difficult to ask question, we ate. I had a pasta, tomatoe pasta, while Levi had a salad.

"Are you enjoying it?" I ask, motioning to his plate while he looked into my eyes.

He just nodded, putting more of his leafy meal into his mouth.

~time skip~

After finishing our food and me paying, since I refused for him to pay, we left.

"I hope you're ok with not going home." I say, still driving.

His face looked puzzled.

"We're not going home? " He asks confused.

I shake my head no, our drive won't be too long, maybe 45 minutes extra.

"Is it another surprise?" He asks, pretty much knowing his answer already.
I turn to look at him and I smile a reassuring smile, causing him to groan.

Turning the radio up a bit, the song playing was The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy. They're not my favorite band, but they're alright.

In the corner of my eye I look over and see Levi staring outside. The busy street lights soon faded out and all you could see was dark fields illuminated by the moon, stars, and faint little lights of houses off in the distance. I guess you could say we're in the middle of nowhere although we're not even that far from the city.

Sooner or later we get to our destination which is a remote little area with a lake and a couple trees sorrounding it. It was a perfect place to be.

"Are we here?" Levi groans, looking in my direction. He must have fell asleep during the car ride because his eyes were sleepy and his voice was slightly groggy.

I nod and run out of the car, going to his side and opening the door once again.

He hopped out and I went to the trunk. Grabbing a couple blankets I had packed in advance.

His face was skeptical but he went along with it.

We walk towards the pond and I set the biggest blanket up, laying it across the freshly grown grass. Sitting down and patting the ground next to me I motioning for him to come and sit which is exactly what he does. Right after, I put my arm around him and pull him closer, allowing him to lean into me.

"This is nice." Levi says, looking up to me after twisting his body a little bit.

Gazing into his grey eyes, I admire how beautiful they are. Most people would say they were cold, and he could care less, and half of that was true but he had another side. Another side that no one else saw...except me. I was lucky enough to see this side of him.

His arm comes up and touches my cheek, pulling me out of my thoughts. My hand slowly moves from his shoulder to his neck and I push him forwards. Our lips gently connecting, it was a slow, passionate kiss.

His tongue skims my lip, causing me to part my mouth without a second thought. As I did so, his tongue slipped right in, exploring every bit of my mouth. The sensation was warm and took a bit to get used to.

My other hand slipped to his side, pulling him closer.

He begins to push me down, our mouths still connected. He climbs on top of me, straddling me, and I pull away.

"Is s-something wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Levi asks with a worried expression.

"No, actually everything is perfect." I say. Without giving him a chance to say another word and worry more, I pull his mouth back down onto mine, allowing our lips to be reunited once again. It really is the best feeling.