chapter 7

Hey, so here's another update :D we've reached 200 reads! Thank you guys so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

As I cautiously stepped out of my car, I prepared for the worst because knowing Mikasa, she was most likely angry with me for some reason.

She hopped out of her car quickly as I approached her.

"Where the hell were you! What were you doing!" She yelled at me.

"I was just hanging out with a friend! It's not that late anyways is it? And shouldn't you be home too?" I asked her slyly, turning this against her.

"Uh, yeah it is pretty late, it's 8:45! You got off of school 5 hours ago! And...what friend?" She asked confused.

I didn't realize how late it had been and how long I had been out with Levi but I'm sick of everyone thinking I can't make friends.

"I didn't mean to be so long, we just hung out and had a good time. But anyways, we didn't try to take so long," and then I risked it, I'm going to tell her who it is and hopefully she doesn't kill me. "And, his name is Levi."

She stared at me blankly for a few seconds, but then anger over came her face once again.

"LEVI!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? Why would you hang out with someone like him. Who told you to do this. Did he make you!? I'm going to kill that midget." She screamed.

Oh no.

"No! No one made me! Yes it was him who asked me to hang out but I did choose to drive myself there and meet up with him. So stop thinking it's all his fault! It's not!" I said angrily. I realized I was standing up for him and instantly became confused.

She looked at me in utter shock, but still you could tell, she was pissed.

She said something in a mumble I couldn't hear. Then she got into her car and drove off without a word. Rude. I would be wondering what she said all night now.

I grabbed my house keys and put it in the key hole, opening the door to see the regular clean house. Ahh, finally home. It's so lonely though and it's Tuesday so I can't have Armin over or anything, and well...mikasa is being a bitch.

I headed upstairs and changed into something more comfortable; shorts. I glanced at the clock and noticed the time. 9:00 pm.

Were me and Levi really out that long? But to think about it, I never once did check the time.

I headed down into the living room and clicked the TV on. After a while of flipping through the chanels to see that nothing good was on, I decide to put a movie in.

Titanic. Yeah yeah, it's a romantic sob movie, but it's really good! I love everything about the movie. I don't need no gender roles on my movie preferences.

-time skip-

After the "sex scene" in the movie where they go run into the place where the cars and huge cargo are placed, I received a text. As I clicked my phone on and illuminated the screen, I saw it's from Levi.

Levi: Hey brat, what are you doing?

Me: Nothing, just watching a movie.

Levi: what movie?

Me: just some Transformers.

I lied. There was no way in hell I was telling Levi that I was watching the Titanic willingly...and alone.  I'd certainly get made fun of and never hear the end of it.

Levi: Ok. Well...I have a question.

Jesus christ.

I hate when people say that. It makes me feel like I've screwed up something and they're gonna rip my soul out.

Butterflies filled my stomach. It was normal for this to happen. Things like this made me nervous.

Me: What is it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{SO. As I was revising this something weird happened with the chapter. So I'm sorry for people who haven't been able to read it¿¿¿¿ I think I fixed everything though so I hope it's all good. Also sorry for it being so short. I don't know what I was thinking as I was writing these.}