💼05💼

Day 14

Yoongi's Pov

I was bored.
Jackson was always out working, being a therapist and all explained that. Even though we were friends I wouldn't consider him a close friend, which I should've.

It's kind of selfish for me to think that when he helped me out of the darkest place in my life, turning it around and putting me in a better place than I was.

I turned over on the bed, my hair flopping over my eyes. My boney fingers lifted to touch my black hair, letting my eyes receive some light from the sun outside my window.

It's getting a little too long. I groan. I also need a job. I don't want to leach off of Jackson, or anybody like I always do. The thing is though is that I don't want to possibly see the others, most jobs won't accept me, and or I'll accidentally apply to their job and actually get accepted and they recognize me and-

My brain shuts down for a spilt second. Jungkook and Taehyung didn't recognize me, who says the others will?

That lifted my spirits a bit, but it flunked two seconds later. They'll eventually find out. Still, I have to get over these stupid insecurities and get a job. I'll face head on these problems with absolute confidence!

-

"I look fucking terrible." The words tumbled out of my mouth before my face could even crinkle in slight disgust. I absolutely hate button ups with a passion, especially white ones.

The black slacks were ok, but the black belt was too fucking tight. If I loosened it any more I would look unprofessional so I couldn't do that.

I once more stole a cheap watch from Jackson, which would mean a watch around 100 to 200 dollars. Coincidentally he's the best therapist in South Korea.

I had on black dress shoes, giving my hair a side part. I take out all of my earrings. My ears came first, then my nose, lip, and eyebrow. I left my tongue in because it was too much of a hassle to take out.

The only tattoos that shown on my body were my forearms and my hands. Even though I didn't look as disgusting anymore I still wanted to cry.

I had to go outside and, communicate. Do you know how draining that shit is? Unbuttoning two top buttons from my tightly fit shirt, I then feel a little bit better. I leave a note for Jackson on the coffee table who was about to arrive for lunch in ten minutes and wonder where I was.

I leave and lock the door, not wanting my eyes to roam over all the "rich buildings" that towered over me like I was their prey. I didn't worry about a car since Jackson had like three, considering he made big bucks as a therapist.

They all looked super expensive. Watch the employers be disappointed seeing some cheap ass bitch like me get out. The car wasn't too expensive though, so I didn't really worry about having it jacked like all expensive cars do in places that are lower class.

I really only tried to apply at restaurants. Not fast food, because that would freaking suck to have to work with Karen's. If I became an office worker I would go insane, Cafés are overrated, Numbers make my brain hurt. Restaurants are the only thing I have to put my best bet on, seeing that I don't have my college degree either.

-

I shut the car door, too exhausted to slam it. It was two hours later. My hair was messy, my hands were clammy, my eyebrows were pushed together in exhaustion and anger, my feet fucking hurt. Fuck.

In the past two hours five restaurants have rejected me as soon as I said I didn't have a college degree. I don't need a college degree to memorize shit and cook food! It's not like I dropped out in fucking first grade! I never even got to tell them that I actually have experience, or that I could work extra hours, or that I'm not even a freaking moron!