💼33💼

Day 114

Yoongi's Pov

"I forgave him." Jungkook frowned, not understand. "But why? I mean he insulted you so badly, Jimin too."

I sipped on my coffee, trying to have it replace my smoking addiction.
"We talked the other day. Made me see it in his point of view. If you want to know ask him yourself, it's kind of personal."

I was only out with Jungkook, Taehyung, and Sooyeon, the others busy. Taehyung decided to change the subject, rocking Sooyeon on his hip. "Have you applied to any colleges yet?"

I nodded, setting my bitter coffee down.
"Yeah. I applied a while ago to Seoul National, Korean National, and Yonsei. Haven't got a response back yet." Taehyung hummed, turning his attention back to Sooyeon who was now giggling, wanting her fathers attention.

Jungkook spoke up, noticing where Taehyung's attention was focused. "I'm glad that you're going to university. It'll be a good experience for you. And you'll be doing what you want right?" I nodded with a light smile.

"Jimin also told me about the reunion in a few months. You guys going?" Taehyung looked up from tickling Sooyeon, hearing my question. "All of us are planning to go. Me, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok. I'm pretty sure your buddy Jackson is going. You?" I shrugged not sure why I brung up the question when I already knew my answer.

"Not sure. I think I will." Taehyung was okay with that answer, not speaking more on the topic. "Baby, I think I want to start working again." The question was directed at Jungkook.

Uh oh.

Jungkook turned to me, her expression surprised.

"You want to talk about this right now?" Taehyung turned to me and then back to her, nodding. "He's included, so I didn't wait."

I am?
"He is?"

Jungkook clicked her teeth and sighed.
"Ok, why do you want to?"
"Well, I kind of miss the boxing studio and and I already have it figured out for Sooyeon! Yoongi and Jimin could babysit her until I get back!" My coffee almost came out of my nose. He said what?

Then he turned to me and ignored his wife's surprised expression. "I'll work from 9 to 3 on Tuesday's, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Jungkook will be at her lectures from 8 to 5, so she can take over for you so you can go to work on Saturdays. Then, Sooyeon won't be alone, and I'll have my passion back! How does that sound?"

He turns back to his wife, giving her a quick kiss on the lips before speaking. "Baby?"
She runs a hand through her hair, eyes on me. "It's really up to you and Jimin. Taehyung has always being talking about going back to work, but we've never really thought about how it would work as everyone including Jimin would be so busy. Even if Jimin gets busy now, we have you. Talk to him, and even if you say no it's fine."

Taehyung gives her a look of disbelief.
"Ba-" She shuts him up with a glare, not even looking to watch him sink into his seat and pout, making his one year old daughter giggle in delight.

-

"Sounds good to me." My eyebrows shot up, not expecting that answer. "Really? Jimin shrugs. "I love Sooyeon, and I'll be spending time with you so it's a two in one, a sweet deal." He winks at me and I turn away to cover up my pink covered cheeks.

"Then Taehyung will be able to get back to work without any complications." I was glad that nothing else had happened, knowing for a fact that Taehyung would be absolutely thrilled that we both said yes.

"Yoongi?"
Snapped out of my thoughts, I respond.
"Yeah?"

"Let's go out for coffee."

-

"A caramel macchiato? Wouldn't you usually go for the bitter drinks?" I nod, sipping on the simple but effective sweetly tasting coffee. "Yeah. But I wanted to try change." Jimin smiled at me, but soon it left his face when he looked behind me.

I turn to look to, staring at the girl that his eyes were on for a while. Why did she look so familiar? I then remember, she's Shene.
I turn to Jimin. "Do you want to leave?" Jimin leans in close to me in my personal space. "Woah-" I start to back up but he pulls on my collar. "Kiss me. Please," My mind grew foggy for a second before I realized what he was referring to, and I consented.

Our lips met roughly, my tongue swiping over to his bottom lip to taste his cherry chapstick. Our lips silently connected, the people around us staring. I didn't care, not really feeling the anxiety that I thought would build up whenever I thought someone saw my tattoos besides my hands.

I didn't feel anything, besides butterflies in the bottom of my stomach and lust, when Jimin's veiny hands tug on my hair harshly.

My teeth caught his lip, sucking lightly, cherry flavor on my teeth. His tongue entered my mouth, my own fighting for dominance. I instead just let him take control, loving the effect he had on my lower body when he pulled on my hair again.

Soon we let go, lips red and swollen and eyes bursting with something we couldn't have. We stood up, knowing that we would be asked to leave anyway. Shene is in my line of vision, shocked. I winked at her on my way out, my eyes still on her as my hand travels down to grope Jimin's ass. With a flirty smile on my lips, the doors to the coffee shop close.

"We can definitely not go back there again any time soon." I laughed, the feeling gone as I just enjoyed Jimin's presence beside me.

"Definitely. Did you see her face though? God, it was priceless!" We walked down the streets, cherishing each other's presence with happy smiles.

-

Jin's Pov

"Hey." My voice was small, eyes barley able to keep contact with Jackson's, still emotional from yesterday. "Why are you here Jin?" His voice sounded tired, irritated even. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to come back.

"I just- I just wanted to explain myself further like I did with Yoongi. I talked to him, I apologized. May I come in?" He stared at me softly before he opened the door wider, letting me pass him by to enter.

I sat on the couch, my hands tugging and pushing my bracket around my wrist. "You said you wanted to explain right? Please do." I nodded, gulping.

"Well his situation reminded me of my own. I have abandonment issues, and it ended up showing in my past relationship with this girl after Namjoon. I also wasn't really ready for it, but I kind of forced myself anyway because I really liked her. I was toxic, she was miserable. Because of my actions and my just fucked up mental state, I put her in a bad place, a really bad place."

Swallowing harshly, I tried to forget the image of her in the bathtub, pill bottles beside her limp hand on the floor.

""She's well now, but I still feel so guilty. Seeing Jimin talk about Yoongi like that and admitting he didn't want a relationship now, it triggered that trauma. I know what I did was wrong, but I do want to take your advice and try to help Yoongi instead. I just wanted you to really understand so that we could be on the same page."

I got up quickly, feeling too many emotions built up inside of me. I tried to force them down, but they just kept getting louder and louder. I was about to burst until Jackson's arms were around me, stopping the attack completely. I look up into his eyes, seeing him watch me with concern.

He leaned in and kisses my forehead, moving my hair out of the way to do so. He smiled down at me, a little too happy for what just happened.

"I'm glad you told me. I kind of knew that there had to be some kind of hidden reasoning you had for what you did, but I still said what I did because I couldn't tolerate your actions. If Yoongi has forgiven you, I'll forgive you too. Maybe we should get to know each other a little more though before we go back out on dates yeah?"

I nod, and he kisses my forehead again.
"Well, would you like some tea?"

-

Lynn~~