💼36💼

Day 124

Jimin's Pov

"With how much coffee you've been drinking, I'd say you're an addict by now." Yoongi rolled his eyes, making me smile.

"I'm trying to not smoke Jimin, this is the third time I've told you."

"Whatever whatever," I sat my head in the palm of my hand, studying Yoongi's face.
"Yoongi?" The male looked up, smacking his lips at the taste of the coffee in his hand.

"Yeah?" Yoongi's eyes met mine, and I tried to prevent a smile from forming at his adorable expression.

"You never did tell me about your back tattoos, or the big scar on your face. I heard about your other tattoos from Jungkook."
Yoongi hummed, eyes moving around the café.

"I mean we are a couple now, so I may as well tell you right?" I sighed at Yoongi's answer.

"Only if you're comfortable."

"I am, don't worry." Yoongi gave me a smile, reassuring me and creating butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

"The scar was from my father." My eyes widened, eyebrows creasing. Definitely did not expect that. Yoongi's hand reached up to trace the jagged piece of skin, eyes slightly dim.

"I vistes him in prison once, the last time I went. It was the type of visit where there wasn't any glass between us with a phone, and instead he was handcuffed while we both sat at a table together. He stashed a piece of glass from somewhere inside the prison in his pocket, slashing my face as soon as he got the chance. He also said he hated me, although it didn't affect me as much as I thought it would."

Yoongi gave me a smile, a smile that didn't seem too forced, which made me happy.
"I plan on visiting him soon, I want him to see that I'm well and happy. Because he did that I'm pretty sure he's not getting out as soon as he's supposed to."

My hand reached out for Yoongi's, lips brushing over his hand tattoos before I affectionately kiss his knuckles.

"I'll be there too just to add some salt to the wound." Yooongi gave me his rare gummy smile, eyes crinkling at the sides while he looked at me. It left soon though, and I wanted to make sure that I would be able to see that smile everyday.

"My colorful bird tattoo just represents the happiness in my life. I actually got it recently, maybe a week or two ago? The colors represent all of my emotions as one, something stable. Even though I wasn't with you then, I was genuinely happy most days."

He really is the love of my life. Yoongi caught my expression, cheeks turning a shade of red while he looked away.

"Stop staring at me like that!" I didn't listen, only making Yoongi blush harder. It took him a minute to calm down, but when he did he glared at me.

"The dragon tattoo actually represents nothing. I really just got it because it looked cool. My rose tattoo, well it reminds me of Jungkook's mother actually. I got the rose and the dragon tattoo at the same time two years ago. The rose tattoo just reminds me of how simple her love was and how easily she let me in, yet at the same time our bond was strong and complicated. The same for Jungkook's father, for both of them really."

A smile adorned Yoongi's structured face, eyes on the streets behind the window, gaze happy. He really is a sweetheart too....
I could feel myself tearing up, but I quickly tapped my eyes with the backs of my hands to prevent them from falling.

Yoongi turned back to me, eyebrows furrowed. "Were you crying?"
"No." Yoongi didn't look convinced.
"You look like it."

"But I wasn't."
Yoongi let his tongue swipe his bottom lip before nodding, eyes still unbelieving.
"Sure." He let it drop at that, going back to his now probably cold coffee.

-

Day 132

"Really?" Yoongi looked down embarrassed, probably regretting telling me in the first place. "You haven't bottomed in seven years!" He smacked my shoulder, making me surprised at how strong he was. With the way he wore his clothes, I always ended up forgetting the he has muscles.

"There's a thing called trauma you know!" Yoongi meant it as a joke, yet I thought of something at the moment, delaying my response. He turned to me, expression panicked. "Hey I didn't-"

"Would you bottom for me?" He looked at me wide eyed. "What?" I couldn't believe that I was asking this from him, but I currently felt horny and I didn't feel like bottoming at the moment.

"Would you bottom for me? It's ok if you say no, but you just look really good right now and Im kind of loving it too much."

Yoongi's gazed lowered, eyes narrowing on the slight bulge he could see through my shorts. Looking back up to me, his expression was far from innocent.

"I'll be comfortable knowing it's you."
I moved in closer, gulping at the sight of his face up close, his lips specifically.
"Is that a yes?" Yoongi closed the distance, connecting our lips together.

⚠️Smut Scenes (skip if you want)

My hand travels up his shirt, fingers swirling around his hard nipples. My tongue enters his mouth, salvia collecting as I continue to move my lips against his smaller ones, tongue down his throat. I push him back, the balls of his feet struggling a bit as he stumbles, my hand around his waist and pressing him up against me tightly.

He pulls away, slight breathless.
"Bedroom." Already knowing where it is, I intertwine our hands and lead him there, making sure that the door behind us is closed and locked in case Jackson comes home for some unknown reason.

I turn to see Yoongi on the bed, shirt already off and thrown onto the floor. I grin and do the same, climbing on top of him with my knee in between his legs. He smirks up at me, my erection becoming harder to ignore while my eyes take in his body.

My lips go to his chest, lightly sucking and nipping at the skin, soon moving over to his nipples and twirling my tongue around them to get a reaction.

He throws his head back, hair slightly sticky as he pants under me. My knee rubs against his thigh next to his dick, watching how it slowly tightens next to it. My lips travel back to his own, ignoring his erection as he squirms under me.

"J- *ahh* J-Jimin!"
I pull away, eyes on his face.
"Yes, baby?" He looks down, watching as my own gaze falls downwards too. He was pointing me to his erection.

"You want me to take care of it?" Yoongi looked embarrassed, eyes training on the ceiling as he nods. My hands grab his chin, pulling his face so his eyes level towards mine. "What was that?" Cheeks red, he gulps before he speaks. "Y-yes."

"Good boy,"
I pull down his sweats, letting the edge of his waistband brush over his boxers, watching him shiver and hold back a groan. I move my hand over his bulge, grabbing the clothed material in my hand to start palming him.

He didn't even complain about how his boxers were still on, gaze moving up to the ceiling while his eyes slightly roll back, soon struggling to hold back his moans as I start to pick up the pace. He lets them go, one after another the lewd sounds reaching my ears.

I go even faster, loving how his fingers tangled themselves through the sheets as he tightens his fists, toes curling. Eyes still rolled back, his breathing was heavy, finding himself coming closer to his limit.

He reached it, coming in his boxers, high gone as he realizes what just happened. Watching all of this made me smile down at him, something that made his hand move out to swat my arm. Again with the strength?

"I enjoyed watching you lose yourself baby." His ears went red, and he grit his teeth.
"Just put your dick in me damnit!" Raising an eyebrow, I continue to tease him.

"Eager aren't we?" He groans.
"You're hard too. Don't make me regret saying that. Oh wait, I already do." With a roll of my eyes and a smile on my face, I move to pull his pants down.

-

Continued in the next chapter

Lynn~~