💼40💼 (End)

Day 144 (About 5 months)

Yoongi's Pov

"I want to go in alone." Jimin nodded, the one driving. "Good luck Yoongi." I smiled at Jackson, stepping out of the stuffy van and closing the door shut.

I faced my house, a newly polished house. The outside was painted a pretty green, contrasting the mold and dirt that used to liter it. There was a pave way, the grass was cut. Everything looked brand new.

I walked up, knocking on the door.
A woman with a bob cut and silk pajamas on opened the door. "Hello?" I nervously smiled. I made sure that the only tattoos slightly visible were my hands, not wanting to be overly judged.

"Hello. My name's Min Yoongi. This may seem very weird but I used to live here in this house a while back. I don't mean to bother you and your family but I just wanted to see how much it's changed. It sounds really weird so you don't have to let me in at all but-"

"You remind me of my son." I blinked, gaze holding confusion. "Sorry?" She smiled.
"You remind me of my son. He was very sincere with his words, yet afraid of rejection. He died three years ago."

My face fell.
She chuckled. "No need to feel sorry for my loss and all that crap. I'm fine now. His memory lives within yeah? Anyway, I believe you, and I'll let you look around for a while. Steal my stuff and you'll get caught, I have cameras."

I bowed, grateful.
"Thank you ma'am." I turned to the van, giving them a thumbs up before walking inside and taking my shoes off, putting on slippers.
"Those your friends? She asked and closed the door, leaving it unlocked.

"Yeah. Actually we only came to Daegu yesterday for a two day trip. After I look around we plan on leaving, so we're all together." She nodded.

"They decided not to come inside?" I struggled to find the right words without exposing myself. "This house doesn't really hold bright memories for me. I came in to be at peace with myself and decided to do it alone." She nodded.

"I won't ask any further questions. I did that too much with Myeochin, my son. You're a stranger and all but you remind me off him too much. Your stance, face, way with words. Gosh I must sound crazy." The older women held her face, shaking her head.

"You don't know me and I don't know you, but come over sometimes to visit yeah? Sometimes I get lonely in this big old house of mine."

I smiled.
"I sure will."
And I hoped to keep that promise.

-

I failed to mention that I had two more stops before we officially left Daegu. My father in prison, and my mom and stepdads graves.
I haven't visited them before, as I felt guilty for that but I planned to travel to Daegu more to do that, and even possibly visit Mrs. Kim, the new owner of my old house.

I took Jimin into the prison with me, needing moral support based off of my last visit. They bring my dad out, his appearance even worse than when I saw him years ago.

"What the fuck are you doing here faggot huh? You even brought your little boyfriend! I guess that scar I gave you wasn't enough." The scar burned on my forehead, but I refused to rebuttal with him.

They forced him down into the visitors chair, shackling him the metal to prevent what happened last time. My father spit onto the table, an action that caused me to frown.

"So, what made you come visit your old man ey? You wanted to see him lose his mind in a goddamn place like this?" My father turned to Jimin, trying to get a reaction out of him.
"So you like my son eh? Do you know I used to butt fuck him? He was only 13! A ripe age!" Tears fell from my eyes one by one. Still, I refused to speak.

The point of my visit wasn't to quarrel back and forth with him, leaving without a mended heart. The point of my visit was to really see him, and see how I'm in a better place. To see how he's sitting with criminals, and I'm sitting next to the person who loves me. Jimin respected my decision, really having no say at all but still standing by my side.

My father grit his teeth.
The time was almost up for visiting, and yet Jimin and I never spoke a word.
"I'm so sorry Yoongi...I'm so sorry..."
The restraints clanked and banged along with his movements, causing the guards to be on high alert.

"The drinking, it was just too much. Your mother, is she alive? I want to know if she's alive Yoongi.." I stared into his expressionless eyes. "She isn't is she? I could always read you like an open book Yoongi..."

This time I let my head fall.
"Times up." The guards came to get my father, and while they lead him away I stared and stared, until the door separating the visiting room from the prison was closed shut. I let the dam break, using Jimin's shoulder as support.

"I'm so proud of you Yoongi."

-

Yoongi's Pov

"He's great isn't he? I mean he fought through abuse, gangs, low income, homelessness. He's fought through it all. Between me and you, I'm proud of him too."

I smiled as Jimin talked to my parents, eyes watery. We got two separate boquetes, knowing that they wouldn't want exactly the same. Yellow flowers were provided for my step dad, while pink ones were provided for my mother.

It clashed yet mixed, much like their relationship. I already spoke to them, telling them about my struggles and hardships, stuff that they probably saw when they were watching over me.

I got choked up a couple of times, but Jimin's helped me through it. He walked back, standing next to me and pulling me against him. "You are the best thing to ever happen to me Yoongi."

I smiled at him.
"Same goes for you." He looked around with an expression that made me giggle, soon turning back to me and whispering.
"I just wanted to let you know, that I've never told you that I love you. I didn't want to tell you here, but it fits to moment. So, I love you." I look down, cheeks red, certainly not from the cold.

"I love you too, Park Jimin."

-

........And scene.
That is in fact the end of the book folks! I hope you enjoyed, as the journey through this last book and the books before has been long.

New books will be coming out soon!

Thank you for reading, and see you next time!

Lynn~~