💼32💼

Day 113

Jin's Pov

I was alone at Phantoms Spice, the others not even wanting to talk to me now. I only half understood, the other half of me not giving a damn. Though it wasn't really their fault for not understand my thought process, since I haven't even mentioned a single thing to them. Soon my sister came, walking over to me with a disappointed expression.

"Jin, what the fuck did you do?"
I rolled my eyes and glared into the eyes of Jae, the owner. "Why do you always assume it's me-"

"Because it's always you. Fucking spill." I slid down in my seat, pushing my glasses up before talking. "I told Jimin that he should stop chasing after Yoongi and told Yoongi that he should basically stop leading Jimin on."

Jae put her hands on her hips. "Obviously more words were said but you're not going to tell me so I'll leave it, but what makes you think it's your business to talk to the both of them any kind of way? One of your friends who I'm not revealing, told me about your little conversation. Jin, what the fuck?"

My older sister glared down at me, and I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes in annoyance. "I've already gotten a lecture Jae just-" Jae shut my attempt to shut her up down as quick as it came, glaring at me like I really had the audacity to do that. I did.

"I don't fucking care. This is the lecture from your fucking sister! Look, I know ok? I know better than your friends who you still haven't fucking told, I know you better than them. Even so knowing your reasons, you've crossed the line. I'm disappointed that you've let your attitude talk for you for this fucking long. And you still haven't apologized, which you need to do today or I'll be on your ass! Fix it, or I'm calling."

I looked up in fear, knowing who she was referring to. Silently taking up my challenge, she glared back. "Try me." I ran a hand through my hair, soon playing with my earlobes.

"Look, I came here to apologize ok? You didn't have to remind me a second time." Jae rolled her eyes, the rag in her hand over her shoulder now. "I needed to remind you to check your fucking attitude. Because if you don't, you know what I'll do. If I hear about something like this again, I don't care if you're a grow ass man I will drag you out of your house and beat your ass. Understand?"

I nodded.

"Now, I'm gong to go tell Yoongi to come on over so you can talk. Better start thinking of the right words to say."

Jae walked away, me watching her go with a frustrated mindset. Why did she have to tell me this right before I was going to apologize!

-

Yoongi's Pov

"Yoongi!" My name was called and I turned around, a tray of food not yet in my hands yet. "Ruby will take over, you're taking your break early today. Jin wants to talk."

I sighed, giving Ruby an apologetic smile before walking past her and Jae towards the double doors. I take my apron off and hang it up before leaving, not wanting to start any complications with the customers.

I spotted Jin quickly, trying not to show any emotion on my face as I slide into the booth seat in front of him. "Hey," He says with an awkward smile. I don't give him a response back, not really caring.

"Are you here to apologize?" Getting straight to the point, it clearly caught Jin off guard as his eyes widened. "Uh yes, I am." Shifting in his seat, Jin started to talk again.

"I've been through something similar to you with your relationship with Jimin. I was you in this situation, and the relationship ended terribly. I got myself in a relationship I wasn't ready for, the girl was miserable the entire time." Jin didn't look at me once, talking to his lap while his nails tapped the table.

"Seeing Jimin talk about you, it was just so similar. I let my emotions take over and tried to prevent a future relationship that didn't need to be prevented by me, and said things that would hurt you on purpose, even though it wasn't any of my business and the fact that what I went through was different from what you went through."

"What did you go through Jin?" I asked this out of curiosity, wanting to understand more.
"I was abandoned. It was in high school, the reason why I was nice and suddenly turned so bitchy. My parents kicked me out as I didn't live up to their high expectations. My sister was already working, so she took me in. She may look young but she's 38. Anyway, she took me in and I didn't like the change, acting out."

I listened intently, eyes on Jin's head of hair. Why couldn't he look me in the eye?

"Then, I found out my parents legally disowned me. That's a fucking thing apparently. Then, my cat died. I was really attracted to it since childhood, and her dying ruined me. Then, Jae was basically never home as she had this job. Then in college Namjoon dumped me. Did it nicely but basically told me that my personality was shit. He told me I was too confident for him, which was the total opposite. I was possessive." Jin sucked in his cheeks, rolling his shoulders back.

"I figured everyone would leave me and then that started the mentality. This girl in college kept going after me even after I told her no and that I wasn't ready. I fell for her too and we got together. Because of my abandonment issues I was toxic. Checking her phone, texts, friends, everything. I was too much and she left me again, except it was my fault that time."

Jin took in a deep breath, finally looking at me. His eyes held sorrow, untreated guilt and agony. "Then I decided that I didn't need anybody, and told myself that I was independent, and that I didn't need anyone but myself in life. In reality I'm lonely, and I messed up big time when Jackson dropped me. I really liked him."

Jin's eyes teared up and he looked away again, hand quickly going up to wipe a few fallen tears. "Seeing Jimin like that, like I said earlier reminded me of me. Of how I ruined my relationship with that girl so bad that she did something very bad to herself. She's alive and well, but I've driven her to that point. I'm sorry, and I will try to be more observant of my actions and words in the near future."

I walked over and hugged Jin, gaze on his red eyes as he still wiped tears away from them. "I forgive you. You telling me that made me see it from your perspective. You panicked, yet at the same time you didn't want to seem like you cared, like you were dependent. You still did wrong though, but I do understand what you were trying to do."

Jin wrapped his arms around me also, his head on my shoulder. "I'm just, I'm just tired now. Jackson won't date me anymore, and my heart hasn't been acting up like this since the first time I've met Namjoon. What do I do?" Yoongi ran his hands through Jin's hair before speaking.

"Talk to him."

-

Is it bad that I might want to make a fourth book to this series?? 😭😭

Lynn~~