💼08💼

Day 17

Yoongi's Pov

I was at work again. I was serving people left and right, putting on a friendly enough smile so that they wouldn't report me to Jae.

Then they came in.
The six people that Jae said would get a discount every time they came because she was related to one of them.

When they came in I was walking away from serving someone. I almost tripped over my own two feet. Fuck.

It was them.

Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon. Kim Seokjin,
Park Jimin.

They were those six people.
How could I have not noticed?
Six is considerably a large number. I was also In Seoul. I should've asked for their names....
"Yoongi!" My eyes widened as I whipped my head in Jae's direction before quickly taking a glance at where they were seating.

They didn't....?
They were still laughing and joking, not at all turning their heads at my called name. Relieved, I walked over towards Jae with quick steps and a heavy heart.

"Yes?"
"That table of six you were just looking at? Those are your discount people. I want you to serve them tonight. I know you'll do well." She grips my shoulder with a confident grin before she opens those white doors and steps into the back of the famous restaurant.

Sorry Jae, but I might disappoint. I pretended to need to use the bathroom before going over to their table, silently observing them from the bathroom entrance.

I'm not stupid like other people and hid myself where I wouldn't be seen or caught if somebody walking in.

Namjoon. He had a buz cut and purple hair, studs in his ears and eyebrow while he had Hoseoks name under his left ear, his eyebrow piercing on his right eyebrow with a tattoo of far away flying birds above it.

Wait Hoseok?
My eyes widened, watching as Namjoon whispered into Hoseok ear. He giggled, tapping his shoulder before whispering something else that was probably cheesy as fuck.

They're together??! I then saw the glint of rings on their joint fingers as they held hands.

Oh God.
My eyes went to Jin, who smiled at the couple. He had on reading glasses, his hair longer than in highschool. The only thing extremely different about him was the he had those circle things that they place inside of your earlobes, which stretches it out to a certain shape or size. His hair was blond. I've never seen him blond.

I look at Jungkook, realizing that she was wearing short sleeves, which also revealed that she had tattoos. It was too far away to recognize, but she had a bunch of letters tatted on her hands with smiley faces, a few random tattoos traveling up her arm.

Moving onto Taehyung, his hair was black and he had Jungkook's name across his collar bones.
What's up with people tattooing names on their bodies?
I literally can't speak though since Jimin's name is on mine.

He had a big scar across his neck that made me wince looking at it. He was tan, something that I never really saw on him in high school. His ears were also pierced, which they weren't in high school.

I go back to Hoseok, who for the most part looked the exact same. He had brown hair, piercings, and everything else was the same.

Then I turned to him.
Jimin.
Just by looking at him I could tell he got taller. But how?? No clue.
His hair was ash grey, rings on his finger and ears. On his right hand he had a tattoo of a butterfly, which I found absolutely adorable. His thighs were bigger, his frame was bigger, he had muscles.