💼29💼

Day 109

Jimin's Pov

"I've noticed how you and Yoongi have gotten closer over the past few days?" The others and I were gathered at the restaurant that we go to usually, Yoongi away taking orders and serving other tables.

I nodded and knocked my hand against the wooden table to a simplistic beat, keeping me busy away from my mind rushing with thoughts.

"Yeah. About a few days ago we kissed. He told me he wasn't ready for a relationship though for the second time." Jin sighed.

"Why doesn't he want to get into a relationship with you? I mean it's obvious from what you've told us that he at least feels something."

I narrowed my eyes at Jin.
"He's been through a lot. He wouldn't want to put his commitment into me if he's not completely sure he'll be able to. He's going through a lot, hell he's seeing a therapist! It's going to take a while."

Jin rose a judging eyebrow.
"And you're going to be able to wait for him to be ready?" I nodded.

"My feelings for him haven't exactly changed Jin. They were just dormant until he showed up. That's why all of my other relationships didn't work. My feelings grew the more times I spent with Yoongi, whether I realized it or not."

Jungkook decided that it was her turn to speak, a knowing grin across her face.
"And that's why all your past ex's were either blonde or had a love for basketball."

I pretended to hit Jungkook from across the table, causing her to give me an evil smile when I couldn't reach her.

"Speaking of basketball, Yoongi told me he's planning on going to college to be a coach like you, Hoseok." He perked up, an astonished smile on his face. "Really?" I nodded, watching how he got excited.

"I see you're talking about me without permission." I look up and over to see Yoongi standing over me, his sleeves lightly rolled up to show off a bit of his arm tattoos, flowers.

He had a tray of our food in one hand, setting the drinks and plates down onto the table. I then nervously scratch the back of my head. "Sorry, I just-" Before I could finish Yoongi waves me off.

"It's fine. It's nothing I would get mad over. I hope you guys'll enjoy your food-"

"How come you won't get with Jimin?"
The words stopped flowing smoothly from Yoongi's mouth, his eyes now focused on Jin solely.

"What did you just say." I gritted my teeth, knowing too well that sometimes Jin doesn't know how to mind his own damn business with that overconfident attitude of his.

He hasn't shown it around Yoongi too much, which I was thankful for, but right now he was totally out of line. "Jin if you don't shut the fuc-" Yoongi's hand raised to stop me from talking, a curious look on his face.

"No, finish Jin. I want to hear what you have to say about something that is entirely not any of your business, go ahead."

Jin pursed his lips and went to clear his throat, setting his glass of alcohol on the table. "I mean, Jimin even said that he would wait for you since you weren't ready or whatever? Why aren't you ready? I mean you're seeing a therapist right now, you live with Jackson, why can't you get over it? I'm genuinely asking."

Yoongi set the tray down on a nearby empty table, a hard look in his eyes.
"The only reason I am not smacking that damn look off your face is because I don't want to lose this job. You listen to my words and you will not interrupt, since you don't have a clear understanding of what I'm going through."

Yoongi also undid his apron, setting it next to the tray. The tables that surrounded the group's table were empty, so Yoongi didn't need to exactly whisper.

"From a very young age I was raped and abused by my father until I was the age of seventeen. So seventeen fucking years of abuse! Neglect, rape, and me showing up to school with fucking broken ribs! Then from 18 to twenty I was fucking groomed into a gang by someone much older than me, used and broken. Then I went to fucking jail, then I also had no one to depend on as my parents were fucking dead! Look at me! Look at me!! Do I look fucking available to you! Do I! Because if I do you must be out of your damn mind!" Yoongi was angry. It was clear in the way he talked and in his eyes.

Everyone was silent, including Jin. I could only stare at the male in front of me with sadness, knowing that a lot would have to happen for him to be fully ok with everything that's happened to him in his life.

"I was just-"

"You were just what? Trying to fucking victim blame me? Get over it?! Do I look like I fucking could if I wasn't treated right my entire life?! Answer me!"

Jin rubbed his nose, not even looking at Yoongi anymore. "I just wanted to know the reason why you're hurting Jimin-" Yoongi scoffed and immediately cut Jin off.

"Really? I'm hurting Jimin? I'm hurt my fucking self! I tried to kill myself! I tried to jump off a bridge, overdose! Jimin being sad over the fact that he can't be with me yet is not worse than me being fucking broken! Are you that stupid where you can't understand the word unavailable? Whether if I was like this or not and rejected Jimin, once again was still none of your business! Maybe if you got rid of that big ass ego you carry around, maybe you could understand simple things! Thank you for ruining my fucking day!"

Yoongi stomped away with his collected apron and tray, pushing past confused servers towards the kitchen where he disappeared. I couldn't take it anymore, starting to collect my things.

"Where are you going?" I looked up with pure fury on my face, my eyebrow twitching.
"What do you mean where am I going? You completely took Yoongi's state of being out of consideration and tried to victim blame him! You also tried to use him against me! I don't fucking care if I have to wait and I told you that! You will not be able to get in contact with me until you fucking apologize to him!"

I take my stuff and march over to my car, heading footsteps behind me. I turn to see Jungkook and Taehyung walking right on my tail, the others close behind.

I lightly smiled, getting out my phone to send a quick text to Yoongi about the situation. I felt completely embarrassed by Jin, that he would even try pull something like that in front of me.

What was his fucking deal?

-

Lynn~~