💼28💼

Day 105

Yoongi's Pov

My hands were on my ears, my voice silent as I cried, trying to forget the images in my head. The gunshots got louder and louder, making me curl up into a ball as I cried.

I was home alone, no one there to help me through my episode. They stopped happening as frequently as before, but they weren't gone completely.

I was shaking, hiccuping and having trouble breathing as I tried to stop my tears, my eyes closed shut. This wasn't as bad as the others have been, but it didn't stop me from feeling like complete shit.

It took two hours for me to fully calm down, still curled up in a ball in my room, the lights still off, and the door still shut closed.

I need some company right now.

-

"Yoongi?" I stood in front of Jimin's room, a smile not forming on my face as I was too drained to greet him. His eyebrows raised but he let me in anyway, leading me to the couch.

"Can I get you anything?" I shook my head. I didn't know what I wanted to do in his house really. All I knew was that I wanted someone next to me. He nodded and sat next to me.

He looked me up and down. My attire wasn't really the best. I mean it took a lot of convincing before the people at the front desk would let me in.

I had on a black hoodie, a black tank top on underneath. I had on black shorts, and plain black slippers. My hair wasn't combed or styled, making me look like I just walked out of bed, which I did.

My shorts didn't cover my calf tattoo, my ankle tattoo, or half of my tiger tattoo on my thigh. I caught Jimin staring at them, but I didn't have to energy to tell him to stop.

"Your tattoos- they're uh, they're beautiful. When did you get them?" When I didn't respond Jimin's eyes widened, suddenly fumbling for words.

"Right! I- Uh I'm sorry! I forgot- I didn't remember that you uh- that you said that you didn't like talking about them! Right! Sorry! I won't say anything!" Jimins face turned red, his body facing away from me while he cursed himself.

A small smile made way on my lips before it disappeared. "I lied to you when I told you that most of my tattoos didn't have meaning." Jimin looked at me intrigued.

"The tiger on my thigh," I bring the thin fabric of my shorts up higher, showing off the full view of it.

"I got that tattoo when I was around 22. Around that time I got beat up so bad because I insulted someone's girl on accident. Even though the situation wasn't serious, it still left me scars."

I pointed at the small, barley visible littered scars on my face and the crossed x scar at the corner of my lip.

"I got it to remind myself that even when I'm knocked down I'll get back up stronger, and hit whoever knocked me down before harder than they did me. A year later I ended up beating that group of guys up for trying to steal from me."

I grinned at the memory, seeing Jimin chuckling with me out of the corner of my eye. I then pointed at my calf, the stars.

"I got that at around 21. I felt depressed a lot at that time, and so I would always look up at the stars for comfort. I got the tattoo so that I would remember that even when I'm alone, I could watch the stars and feel the comfort that I needed."

I soon pointed at my ankle tattoo, sighing.
"I got this tattoo before Jackson found me. When I was in that gang."

Jimin was staring at the side of my head intensely, but I didn't look his way once, too immersed into my story telling.