50 - Dead

JK's P.O.V.

It's been a couple of weeks since I last talked or saw Ally. I haven't been able to sleep or concentrate since then and I always feel guilty, but I try my best to not let it show.

This morning, we found out that we are nominated for a Grammy and decided to have a little celebratory party for the achievement. I was currently sitting at a table with Taehyung, Jin, and Mona.

As they three did all the talking, I was hoping in my heart that Ally would show up since she's been invited. I didn't know if she would come or not since I didn't want to ask and give off any suspicion. Suddenly I hear something that catches my attention.

A couple of feet behind me I tap in and listen to Hoseok and Namjoon talking.

"Hey, have you seen Ally? I invited her and she should be here by now." Namjoon asks the question that I've been dying to know this whole evening.

"She texted me earlier saying that she wasn't going to be able to make it since she's busy with training." 

My heart slightly ached at this discovernment, but in a way I was surprised. I didn't know if she was really busy or if she was trying to avoid me at all costs.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ally's P.O.V.

"Wow, can you believe that we're already in January again! 2020 was way too long and for no reason either."

I lightly laughed at Mona's words and couldn't have agreed more. 2020 was a sh** show.

"Anyways, I'm just relieved that I get a week off next week because these bags under my eyes aren't getting any lighter."

"You don't even have any bags."

"Well, obviously you're not going to see them with all the make up I have on, duh." I didn't have anything to say to that so I just rolled my eyes at her dramatic self.

"Enough about me, how's the trainee life going?"

Before I had the chance to respond to her, I heard someone calling out my name. It didn't take a genius to figure out that it was Taehyung. I was about to turn around to face him, but I suddenly seemed to me almost squished to death by a super loving and deadly back hug.

I tried tapping on Taehyung's shoulder to let go, but nothing worked. At this moment I felt like my lungs were going to burst. Thankfully, Jimin pulled him away from me on time before I died.

With a pout on his face Tae sits down with us and so does Jimin.

"Look who finally came here and decided to show their face." I gently punched Jimin on his forearm after his sarcastic comment.

"More like who finally remembered about us." Tae became even more pouty which I didn't think was even possible.

"Ya! What about you, huh? You never came and visited me." Now it was my turn to be petty hehe...

"That's different though! We have many activities and we're always busy."

"So am I." Tae and I just looked at each other until he finally looked away after realizing that I had a point.

"Anyways, how are you? How's training going?" It was nice to finally see Jimin again and that contagious smile of his.

"It's good, but I think I'm finally starting to feel the tiredness of hours of practice and being on a strict diet."

In all honesty, I was actually starving. I haven't had a proper meal in almost 2 weeks and I've been surviving off of water, protein smoothies, and chicken breasts...