Chapter 26

Olivia's POV

I had just changed into my Pj's, when I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, I looked at myself in the mirror, and wiped away the rest of the make-up. When I went to wipe the lip stick off my lips, I touched it and recounted the way Blake kissed me.

'i LOVE YOU, OLIVIA'   Blake told me in the car.

'kyahhhhh' I shouted internally. I immediately blushed and started laughing like a maniac.

THE Blake Williams is in love with me!

Of course  its a hard thing to wrap my head around but i have to, I mean I do love Blake also. I quickly stopped laughing like a maniac and finished taking off my make up and brushing my teeth. 

Once I finished I plopped onto my bed. I went to check my phone to see if anyone texted me and sure enough Blake did. 

dumbass: Hey :)

ahhh that reminds me, I should change his name.... or shouldn't I?... I should haha

me: Hi :D

Blake: Nothing much... laying in bed thinking hbu?

me: Thinking of what?

Blake: You...

me: me... why?

Blake: I wish I was with you right now

I scoffed, why does he have to be so corny?

me: then come over 

Blake: I dont think I should

me: oh.. why not?

Blake: Babe trust me, I really want to but its already 2 in the morning and theres the saying nothing good happens after 12... if you catch my drift ;)

me:..... i don't follow

Blake: If I was there with you, I would be tempted to deepen our relationship.

I blushed thinking about him and his dirty thoughts

Blake: But I know you're not ready yet and I don't you feeling pressured to do so. 

AWHHHHH isn't he just the sweetest thing. 

me: Awhhh thanks babe, that means a lot to me. 

Blake: For you, anything. 

Blake: Even though I love this conversation we're having, I want you to go to sleep. 

me: but I want to text some more. 

Blake: I know you do babe but we'll see each other in a couple of hours. 

me: we will?

Blake: yeah! I want to take you out on a date worthy of your love. 

me: you already have my love babe. 

Blake: I know but I was being a douche this past couple of months and I want to make things right. So with that saying I want you to go to sleep, night babe I love you. 

me: Fine, I love you too. 

Soon after sending that last message I drifted off to sleep.