Chapter 15

OLIVIA'S POV

Blake took my arm and dragged me over to his car. He unlocked the door and threw me inside, I seriously don't get whats wrong with him, I should be the one thats pissed at him but instead I was more confused than pissed. 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked buckling the seatbelt 

"Some where we could talk about what happened" he said as he turned on the engine.  

We drove in silence for about 15 minutes, neither of us said a word to eachother. When Blake finally stopped and parked his car, I noticed that we came to a park. I watched as he took of his seatbelt and undid mine and got out of the car, he went to the passenger side of the car and opened the door and held his hand out, "Come on, lets talk" 

I took his hand and he led me to one of the open benches, We sat facing eachother

"So what happened back there Liv?" 

I didn't feel the need to explain myself because it was the dumb bitches fault. Apparently my face had shown how mad I still was, when Blake noticed 

"Liv, I just wanna know whats wrong" I didn't face him, I couldn't. I just sat there quietly 

He lifted my chin so he could see my face. "Liv" he whispered 

"What do you want me to say?!" I practically screamed at him. He didn't say a word, probably because he was stunned at my outburst. 

"Stacy's been the biggest bitch in the world to me ever since freshman year, and then she has the nerve to tell me she fucked my boyfriend to which he liked her body more than mine?!" 

Blake suddenly held his hand in mine trying to calm me down, and it did work

"Babe, don't listen to a word Stacy says, shes just an attention seeking whore. Nothing she said to you or about you means a thing to me. Sure we did have a fling but it didn't last long because of her bitchy personality and no one not one girl I used to have one night stands with or flirted with compares to how you make my heart skips." 

Well that was sweet, except for the one night stand part, makes him even more of ass grabbing guy, but it doesnt take away from his sincere words. 

"that was really sweet Blake, you didn't have to say that"

"I didn't have to but I wanted to, you're a special girl Olivia and I want you to see that"

If this was one of those arcade karate games that  line he just said would be a K.O. 

I didn't want to say anything anymore, I hastly went over the table and brought his lips to mine. He didn't kiss back at first probably because he didn't see that coming. It was the first time I, instead of Blake initiated the kiss but it didn't stun him for long, he kissed back with more than equally force. 

As I pressed my lips against his, I cupped his cheeks so I could get in more closely. I was shocked when he licked the bottom of my lip. I was about to open my mouth to say something but, he took that as an 'ok' for entrance. This was the first time we used tongue, our tongues were dancing in sync. His tongue and lips left my mouth and moved to my neck.

I was shocked when he suddenly licked and sucked my neck, I was panting and let out a soft moan. I suddenly pulled back, blushing furiously. I got up and out of the bench, Blake got up and went over to me. 

"Im sorry Blake, I just.... Im not ready for ... sex, we've only been going out for a couple days and we're moving way too fast"

Blake cupped my face " Liv, I get it. I'll wait for as long as it takes. You're a special girl Liv and I want to make you understand that"