Chapter 10

OLIVIA's POV

'what in the hell is he doing here?' I thought to myself as I leaned into the opened window. When I went to say something I was interrupted when one of his pebbles hit my forehead. "Oww.. What the fuck?!" I whispered/yelled. I looked down and glared at him while he had a guilty expression on his face, "What are you doing here?" I whispered just loud enough from him to hear. He looked up and mouthed the words 'I'm so sorry, comedown please' I gave him a confused look, he wants me to meet him downstairs?

I guess this lunatic needed something from me, I mean honestly how many times must I see him in a day? I'm still mad at him from before.. maybe he came to apologize? 'Wait a minute Liv Hold yourself together!' I made my way downstairs and switched on the  tiki lights for the backyard then opened the sliding glass doors that led outside. I walked over to where he was.

"Do you know what time it is?!" I practically wanted to rip his head out at this point, it was cold outside and I only had on my T-shirt and Pajama pants on.

"Sorry, I just wanted to meet up with you." He said nervously scratching the back of his neck

"And this couldn't wait until tomorrow?"

"No it couldn't.. I just wanted to say sorry."

"Why do you need to say sorry? Its not your fault that you didn't even know I exsisted until yesterday."

"I know but I want to make it up to you, I feel like it was insensitive of me. I just didn't know until now that you were actually so close to me." Great... he just confirmed my worst fear, he never even knew I was here all along. 

"So what now?" I said crossing my arms, it was bloody freezing outside and I didn't want to be here longer than I needed to.

"Oh well I just wanted to see you"

"Just see me?" The idiot wanted to see me so late at night? " look its cold and I'm gonna head inside if you don't have anything to say" He said nothing for a couple of seconds so I took that as my answer. "Good Night Blake" I said turning to walk away but he grabbed my arm and spun me around to make me face him. Our eyes felt like we were connected for a moment, we just stared at eachother until the wind suddenly picked up making me shiver. 

"Wait, here use this" He said taking off his jacket and putting it around my shoulder. I was hesitant at first because I didn't think it would fit, but to my surprise it was a little bigger on me than I thought. His jacket was surprisingly warm and soft, 'so comfortable' I thought.

"Thanks" I said quietly, trying to cover up my blushed face. "Lets go talk then" I said leading him to one of the chairs that were spread around our wide backyard. The tiki lights were dimly lit but the stars and moon were shinning so brightly that we could see each other's faces clear as day. I couldn't help but gaze at the stars, there were so many of them, each one was different and alike at the same time. It was  breath taking.

"Olivia" Blake said, making me lose my trace of thought making me turn to face him.

"Yeah?" 

"Do you think we could start over?" 

Start over? what does that mean? " Huh?... Start over?" I asked with slight confusion 

"You probably know me as Blake... The typical football jock, player, and douche bag but if you give me a try to let you see the real, it might surprise you" He told me, his face looking like he was pleading with me "I'd like it if you would give me another chance and be less of an obnoxious ass you probably knew me as." when I was going to answer him he took my hand and held it in his. "Olivia would you go on a date with me tomorrow night after the game? pretty please?" he batted his eyelashes at me.