The Curvy Bet

"OLIVA WAKE UP!!!"

I woke up to the screams of my mother signaling me to wake up from yet another dream about Blake.

Blake.. devishly handsome and star quaterback of my school he's a player and popular.. typical high school heart throb.. not to mention my neighbor.

"Have to wake up for school" I muttered to myself before getting myself up from the comfort ness of my bed... School, a place where I've come to hate since my freshman year of high school.

Well I only hated school because of my weight issues, being the only girl in class not being able to wear a dress because of calves or wear a tank top because of my flabby arms, but who cares it was my senior year and after this I don't have to see any of those 'blonde stick bimbos' again.

I didn't think I was ugly I mean I do have a round face but no blimishes.. I guess I looked kind of good since my parents were both pretty but I did have the one thing they don't.. I had curves and that made me different...

As I ranted as usual before my mirror.. I thought to myself ' I can only make the best out of something if I want to' that saying, I need to get some clothes.

Like my usual outfit , I took out my skinny jeans and my sweat shirt and started to put them on but then I thought why not something different?

I went into my closet and took out something I didn't think I had the courage to wear... a dress.. not just any dress, I haven't worn this god forsaken dress since my brother 7th birthday party a year ago.

The dress was black and had tribal pattern it had highlights of blue, pink, and tan.. It hugged my curves perfectly.. I put a cardigan over it since it is fall.. Since I'm dressing up today.. why not do my hair as well? I made a waterfall braid and curled the ends of my hair.. PERFECT! Now just apply a bit of lip gloss and I was good to go.

After getting ready, I went downstairs only to be hit with the aroma of bacon and pancakes. Oh good lord the smell was delicious.

In the kitchen, I saw my mother frying some bacon. On the table I saw pancakes, scrabble eggs, and my favorite.. Bacon!

"Good morning Liv" my father said, Eating his breakfast

"Morning daddy, mommy" I said

"Morning sweetie.. Oh my you look so pretty today" my mother said

"Thanks mom" I said while giving her a kiss on the cheek

"Don't I get a good morning too?" Kris said, while rubbing his eyes, trying to get rid of the tiredness he must've felt because of all the books he read.

" Of course you get a good morning!" I said kissing him on the cheek

"Eww sissy that's nasty!" Kris said, trying to wipe the kiss on off his cheeks

"Oh whatever" I said while sitting next to my father reaching out for the bacon.

Just as I was putting my dishes in the sink a car honk came from outside.

HONK HONK!

"Kathy's here!!"

"Okay see you later sweetheart" mom said

"Okay bye mom, dad, krissy!"

I grabbed my backpack from the chair and headed outside. I closed the door to see my drop dead gorgeous friend Kathy sitting there in her RangeRover probably texting Liam her boyfriend whom is also drop dead gorgeous but in a manly way LOL.

Kathy has been my best friend ever since 1st grade. I always wondered what made Kathy stick with me all these years.. I pondered on that thought while I opened the door to her car.

"Morning Kat!" I said

"Morning Livvy!'

" You look cute today" she said

"Thanks! I feel different today!"

" No prob hun.. so why the sudden change? Trying to get the attention of someone in particular?" she said while raising her eyebrows

"NO! I just feel in the mood today" I said while looking out the window

" Sure" she said

" Look! THERES BLAKE!" she screamed

" I looked at her and gave her the ' I will kill you glare' "

I knew Blake had early morning practices because there was a game coming up

" Okay fine, lets just get to school" she said, while starting up her car pulling out of the street

I don't know why but I just feel in the mood to that something goods going to happen today...