Chapter 7

This Chapter is kind of a filler..... Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake POV

I walked into my last class of the day a little later then the rest of the class as always most of kids were already there. I sat in my seat thinking about how that fatass rejected my invitation for a damn date. I seriously can't even wrap my fucking head around that. No one has ever rejected me and this fatty won't be the first either. I'm gonna have to change her mind about that that saying Mr.Reed said my name.

" Olivia Johnson and Blake Williams" He announced

"Huh?!" I noticed I wasn't the only one to say it. I looked ahead and saw porky sit there with shock on her face. Porky had class with me? How come I never noticed her before.. thats seriously weird but still getting to know why he said both of our names. He explained the projects to the class once again only this time I was actually listening. When Reed told us to get up and sit next to our partners I grabbed the table near her and put it right in front of her. She looked shocked because of my presence.

Even though were sitting close to each other I was just thinking of how during lunch Cole, Andy, and Dustin came up to me and wanted to upgrade the bet... I thought back ' So not only do I have to date the chubster for the rest of the school year I have to take her virginity too?!'  

'yes! thats exactly what i'm saying now shut the fuck up before someone hears us!' Cole shouted

'thats fucking insane. Why the hell do I have to have sex with her? I mean she looks disgusting' I whined

' Well we thought about it and the original bet wasn't harsh enough for you.' Andy said

' How the hell do you know she's a virgin anyways?!'

' Well if shes looks like that then there is no doubt in my mind that she's had sex before' Dustin explained

'Hurry up and go that fat ass came into the cafeteria' said Cole

' Fine but I want an extra 500' i told him 'or no deal'

' Fine what ever just leave and work your sex magic on her' 

' good' i said making my way to the table porky and Kathy were at

Still thinking about how I should put my moves on her I was interupted by the porky waving her hands in front of me. "Blake!" she shouted I loss my thought and focused on her. She asked me how we wanted to start the project. I told her that we would starts with the basics our name and age. I learned that Porky's last name is Johnson shes 17 turning 18 on December 15th. She has one younger brother and enjoys music. We kept the conversation minimal until Reed came to us and told us to quote ' get to know each other on a personal level' I swear if this guy had worn a beanie he would not only act like he smoked marijuana he would look the part too. 

Thank god the bell rang so I could get away from his class. She got her stuff and I got mine I asked her if she wanted to get to know each other more and I would walk to her class. Surprisingly she didnt have any more classes just like me. Without knowing it I walked with her to her all the way to her locker, which is on the otherside of the school. I didn't notice it.. 'I guess talking to her made me forget where I was' thought to myself ' WAIT SCRATCH THAT I can't be thinking about her.. think about the money I would be getting by the end of the year' my train of thought was interrupted by her angelic laugh.

I look to her but she was looking at Kathy . Wait Kathy was here and I didnt even know it? Who knew? maybe thinking about all that money had me exicited. Kathy was going on about not being able to give Porky a ride home. Porky said it was okay and her mom could give her a ride home with that Kathy left and I heard that angelic laugh again. I told her that I would give her a ride and with much persuasion I got her to get coffee with me so we could 'get to know each other' I made funny gestures so I could hear her wonderful laughter again. Weird normally I don't do these kind of things like what i told her maybe its because of the bet, 'yeah for the bet' I convinced myself..

" MARCH ONWARDS" I said marching towards the parking lot. I heard her chuckle 

'This for the money' i told myself   'get into her pants and I could have it all'