chapter 4

Olivia POV

        Throughout 1st hour I kept thinking of Blake not even paying attention to what the Mrs. Temple the AP Literature teacher was teaching. 10 minutes before 1st hour was suppose to end I was startled by the sudden thud of a book hitting my desk. I looked up and Mrs.Temple was giving me one of her famous stink eyes.

        I don't understand why she would give me one of her famous stink eyes, I mean I was one of her best students did all her homework scored within the 80-100 ranges on her test

        "Olivia! why are you day dreaming about?! is it better than the play the class is reading?!" she said, I swear Temple could be one of the most bipolar people out there, one minute she would praise you and the next she would be your worst freaking nightmare. It would be good to be on her good side.

        The play we we're reading was KING LEAR, I already read it before but that didn't matter to her. "No ma'am.. I was just thinking of how King Lear in his own way made his own demise because of the way he treated all of his daughters and how better off he would be if he just kept his country instead of handing it to his two daughters instead of the one who would actually do good with it." 

         " GOOD INSIGHT Olivia! This play is evolved around human deception, how easily one could trust even their life with someone even if they shared the same blood."

        "Thanks Mrs. Temple" I said trying to get out of not paying attention to her class.

        " Students you should learn from what Olivia----" 

RIIIIINNNNNNNGGGG RIINNNNNNNNGGGG

         I hurriedly gathered my notebook and bag got up from the desk and ran to the halls. I was never one to get the attention of my classmates, they already thought of me as fat and a nerd, I didn't want to be called a showoff now.

        2nd through 4th passed by as a breeze. Finally it was lunch, just in time too, my stomach was already growling at the thought of my lunch. I looked across the lunchroom and my eyes fell on Kathy and Liam, they were sitting at our table, our table was a couple of feet from the popular peep's table.

        Walking over to where Kathy was the corner of my eyes landed on Blake. ' AHHHH he looks so handsome sitting on the lunch table with his feet on one of the chairs.' I thought to myself.

I got to Kathy and asked if she wanted to get food, she agreed and we went over to the lunch lines.

        " So Livvy!" she said.. I already knew she was going to ask about what happened this morning with Blake

        " Yes Kat?" I asked nervously

        " What in gods name was Blake talking to you about?!"

        " n-nothing.. he said that he wanted to talk to me but then the bell rang so I ran out" I blushed just thinking about how stupid I must've looked running away.

        " WHAT?! you just ran?! what if he wanted to ask you out?!!" Kathy said with her head turning red and her eyebrows up. 

        "He probably just needed the psychology homework from last night" I told her

        "BUT STILL you should've listened to what he had to say" She yelled 

        I knew she was mad. Just the thought of me getting asked out would make her so happy.. but the thought of me bailing out before he could even get the chance would make utterly furious. The whole time we were in line she didn't say a word. By the time we got to the table I was surprised to see Liam there with Blake. I mean I know they're cousins but Blake never sat at our table before never the less leave the popular table.

Cletching my lunch I went to sit at the opposite of Liam and Kathy.. sitting side by side to Blake.

        "Hey Blake, what are you doing here?" Kathy asked with a slight confusion

        " Hey girls... What, I can't hangout with my favorite cousin?" he smirked

        I blushed furiously never braking my eyes from the lunch that was set there in front of me.. "H-H-HI" I said just a little too loudly and then blushed even more.

        "Hey there beautiful" As he said that he took a piece of my loose hair and set it behind my ear, right then and there I could've died and been sent to freaking heaven. My heart felt like it was beating a mile a minute.

        "O-O-OH uhm HI" I heard my voice crack

        "Hun you already said hi" Kathy said with a grin

        "Its ok Kathy, anyways I did come here for a reason." Just as he said that he turned to me and smiled.

        "Whats the reason?" Liam  asked 

        "Well.. I came here to ask Olivia something..." Blake said with an oddly devilish grin

        "HMMM?!!" was all I managed to say, taking a sip of my waterbottle

        " Well sweatheart I'm here to ask if you want to go on a date with me" 

Thanks to all my readers! A Shoutout to my cousin ALISSA! Cuz, defend me against my evil sister!