Chapter 12

BLAKE'S POV

'I seriously fucked up'...

she swatted my hand away like it was nothing and went back to eating.. That fucking pig, no one hits me and gets away with it. Too bad that pig was a girl by human standard so I couldn't do any physical harm but I did say something that would hurt her feelings 'but seriously Liv don't you think you've had enough to eat?'

' That was seriously fucked up' Liam said, while his girlfriend was giving me the damn death stare. I mean I did call after her but she didn't respond. I even got her to text me in class but she just kept saying how I fucked up really bad. I knew it the bet was on the freaking rocks, after this I don't think I will get the money. I need to apologize and make up with her... fast.

And that brings us to where we are now. I followed her to the back of the school where the parking lot was. I used her moment of thought to take her by surprise.

"Why the fuck would you ruin someones self esteem like that?" she said. For that brief moment I knew it was true. I was using her for money, I hurt her feelings but being the huge douche I was I honestly didn't care

I told her that if she would give me another try I would make it worth her while. Thats when it clicked, I should lie to her and tell her I didnt mean it. When I told her that she studied my face for a while. She moved away from me to walk on her own but she turned back and said "goodbye blake, please don't talk to me anymore."

I lied... and she saw through my act? What the fuck? that never happened once not even the time I drank the whole 6 pack of beer and had the evidence laying in the backyard. I sold my superb acting skills to my parents telling them that it was my sister fault and they ate it up. How could she see through my act when not even my parents could?. That just amazed me.

Olivia was already walking away, I guess that means our date is canceled, but I thought it was going so well.  'Why Blake? Why the hell did you have to fuck it up?' I thought to myself

I just remembered! I was the one who drove Olivia to school, is she walking home right now? oh well maybe that will show her to lose some weight.

-----------------------

Practice went well, but we had sometime to ourselves so I met up with Andy,Cole, and Dustin and told them about what happened with ms. piggy. I was suppose to bring her to meet them but this shit happened so they couldn't meet her just yet.

"WOAH dude thats seriously fucked up" Andy said

"Yeah I can't believe you hurt her feelings like that, seriously messed up" Dustin said

" I guess you're not gonna win the bet then" Cole taunted

"I will find a way to win, I swear it!" I told him 

 We returned to practice and got ready for the game, Later that night its needless to say We won the game aganist Foothill 21-14.  Right after the game Olivia and I would've gone out on our very first date. I don't know why but it feels as if something stung my heart, Get over it Blake! nows not the time to worry about yourself. You gotta get Ms.Piggy back for the money.

But instead of going straight home I headed over to Cole's house. His house was defintely a huge mansion type, big enough to have hundreds of people over and thats just what he did. Cole was throwing a party in celebration of the big win. I got inside and I instantly saw the mass of teenagers grinding to some beyonce and Jay z music. I got to the kitchen and saw a couple of girls stripping with guys hollering out ' take the bra off' the girls complied and preceeded taking off the their bras and threw them down. Not being in the usual mood to party with them, I got to the backyard where the coolers were and the bond fire was still blazing. I took a sip out of the beer I got from the cooler and went in search of Cole.