Chapter 6

Olivia POV

Once I sat down in Psychology I became secluded again, my own little world thoughts of Blake were filling my brain. No matter what I couldn't get him out. Mr. Reed began his lesson but again my thoughts were beyond what he was talking about. 

All of sudden my name comes out of his mouth "Olivia Johnson and Blake Williams"

"HUH?!" my voice becoming louder but I wasn't the only one. I heard Blake say the same things as I did. I turned my head to look Blake in the eyes both of our faces were shocked none the less.

" As I was saying, i'm pairing you two together for the new project. We're going to see how well the pairs knows one another and write a 3 page paper on each others partners on their interest, hobbies, families and such... Now everyone get up and go sit next to your partners."

I sat still so I could process what he was saying. He, Mr. Reed wants to partner me up with Blake?! Fucking Blake the guy I just almost basically denied his request to go on a date with me?! As I was cussing in my brain the table next to me all of a sudden went in front of me. Sitting in that table was Blake still looking just as hot as I saw him during lunch. We sat and eyed each other none of us wanting to speak, still awkward from the last time we saw each other. 

"So.. how do you want to start the project?" I asked. Blake was still not paying attention. " Blake?" I tried again. He was still staring into space. I brought my hands in front of him and started waving them in his face " Blake!" 

"Huh? What?" His eyes were blinking getting him out of the daze he was in 

I chuckled, I thought it was pretty cute how he was waking up from his daze " I was just asking how you wanted to start the project"

" Oh okay then, how about we start with each others names and such" I nodded my head agreeing with he said.

"My name is Blake Williams and I'm 18."

" My name is Olivia Johnson and I'm 17" 

"What do you like to do as a hobby?" I asked him trying to get the conversation going

" I really like football. How about you?"

"I listening to music." I told him.

It was still awkward we were still asking small less detailed questions basically what he likes to do on the weekend which is hanging out with his friends. I learned he has two older sisters one married with a child and the other in college. We we're going back and forth with non important questions Mr.Reed came up to us and asked where were going with the project we told him how far along we were and he told us to get on a personal level. 

"I want you guys to find out each others weakness and find out something about each other no one else knows. We won't present any of these so you guys won't have to worry but I want you guys to learn this so you guys  would feel less awkward around each other don't be afraid to let yourselves go it'll be due in two weeks so you guys have time till then." As he was talking to us the bell rang and I went to grab my stuff.

" Well with that I guess we have to ask some personal questions about each other then" I told him grabbing my things

"I guess so" he gave me a look. " Lets talk some more while I walk you to your next class"

"Oh no its fine, I don't have anymore classes for today." 

"Oh seriously? Me too" he told me with enthusiasm in his voice " Do you want to go anywhere so we could talk about our homework?"

We were at my locker putting my books from the lesson back in my locker. " Well i don't know about that Blake, Kathy always brings me home after this." Right on cue Kathy comes up to the two of us looking panicked

" Hey Livvy! Blake! Hey listen Liv I can't bring you home, I totally forgot about my art project! I gotta do it and turn it in this hour" Did I not mention? Not only was my bestfriend incredibly beautiful but she is a very talented artist

"No probs Kat I'll just ask my mom to bring me home." I knew that couldn't happen since my mom was at work at the moment.. oh well I'll just walk home

" Are you sure?" Kathy said looking a little worried

"Yeah don't worry about it, just go finish your work" I told her

" Okay then. BYE GUYS!!!" and with that she darted through the halls heading for the art room.

I laughed at the thought of her running in halls. She would probably get in trouble with the hall monitors  and if not she would probably get in trouble with Mr.Andruss the art teacher for turning in her work on time. I totally forgot Blake was standing there next to me until I heard him speak.

" Do you need a ride home?" he asked

" Nawh its okay" i told him

" Are you sure?"

" Yeah I am.."

"Are you really sure?!" he said pressuring me 

"No.. " I muttered

"That's what I thought, so do you want to get coffee and get to know each other ?" he asked a litttle to hopeful

" I don't know about that Blake..."

"Just a coffee and talk about the essay nothing more then that unless you want.." He said giving he a wink

A smile tugged on my lips " Uhm NO! but okay we could go get some coffee"

" Ok then lets go get that coffee! MARCH ONWARDS!" he shouted marching towards the parking lots to his car. 

I chuckled marching with him to his car.