Chapter 11

BLAKE'S POV 

I woke up around 4am to go to practice, At practice it was the same drill we always do but today was different. Todays game is aganist our rival high school, Foothill. We were all pumped up! ready to whoop some Falcon asses! 

I remember telling Sweetcakes that I would take her to school so I left practice early and raced home to take a quick shower. I put on my hoodie since today was especially cold for the fall season and went downstairs to get some breakfast, after my tasty cereal with milk I guess its time to go get her.

I walked over to her house and rang the door bell. Sweetcakes opened the door, she looked pretty good in her clothes but she also looked pretty surprised to see me. 

"Morning Liv"

"Oh uhm morning?" she said 

"So uh are you ready for school?

"uhm yeeeaahh?...why?" she said.

did she forget that I was going to take her to school " did you forget? I was going to take you to school today?"

"huh...you were?"

"you really forgot didn't you.." I said rubbing my temple

I heard her chuckle " No I didn't forget but why are you so early?"

I looked at her in confusion. Did she just mess with me? I looked at my watch " its 6:14"

"yeah its only 6:14" she chuckled " I was just having breakfast, would you like to join?"

"oh could I?

"Yeah its no biggie"

She led me into the house, along the sky blue walls there were pictures of the family scattered everywhere. We got into the kitchen and I saw a very pretty middle aged woman cooking up some pancakes and a handsome middle aged man sitting down eating his breakfast. 

"Good Morning Mr and Mrs. Johnson"

Mr Johnson looked at me like he wanted to kill me "Morning Blake its good to see you"

"Same to you sir" I told him. Usually Mr and Mrs Johnson would come over to one of my parents infamous dinner parties. At those parties, teenagers normally weren't around so it was just me if I wasn't hanging with my friends or playing football and some of the smaller children. 

"So what brings you here this early in the morning Blake?" Mrs. J said

"I actually was here to take Olivia to school"

she raised and eyebrow looking suspiciously at me but that look only lasted a couple of seconds until she asked me 'if I wanted to have pancakes'

" Yes Mrs. Johnson. I would love some pancakes."

Sweetcakes got up and made me a plate consisting of pancakes, scrambled eggs, and sausage links. 

"Here you go Blake" Sweetcakes said smiling at me

"Thanks Liv" I said while eyeing the plate she had just brought me

"Olivia, will you go wake your brother up?" her mother asked

"Yeah mom, I'll go wake up Kris" she walked out to go fetch her sleeping brother.

I gulped, usually when the parents send the daughter to do something and leaves the boy with  her  parent. It so happens to give the parents some time to talk to the guy thats dating the daughter, and warn him about things if he does that will hurt their daughter they will most likely kill him. 

" So Blake..." Mr.J began " What do you want with our Olivia?" I knew this shit was going to happen! God damn it! I should've just waited for her outside.