Chapter 28

Blake's POV

I couldn't help think that I was the happiest
man alive right now. I mean I just got the girl of my dreams back. Olivia is something else, It started with a bet but I found myself infatuated with her. Everything she did or said had me bewitched.

It took everything I had not to deepen our kiss this morning. Then when we were at the waterfall when she was practically naked and was blushing I almost lost control of myself.

The way her breasts were full up to the brim in her bra, I couldn't contain the groan when I saw her try to cover herself up.

I admit it was a pain to wake up extra early just to set up the picnic basket and towels but it was definitely worth it in the end. The way her face lit up when I went to retrieve the things made me almost melt from the sight of her smiling.

In a way I think I have to thank the bet and the boys. If it wasn't for either of them I don't think I would've gotten the chance to actually talk to Olivia. Even though the original intention was not all that great I think the ending is all that matters.

I found someone who actually completes me on a level way different than I'm used to.

I pray that the day Olivia finds out will never happen. I can't begin to imagine the hurt that would come over her when she finally discovers the truth.

I know for a fact that I will do whatever it takes for her never to find out.

-------------------------------

Olivia's POV

Things were finally going right for once, unfortunately we still had school. That and the fact that we still have to tell our parents we're back together. I could already imagine my dad threatening Blake probably with one of his guns.

We chose to keep things on the down low for right now, I just want to get past the weird stares that we most likely are going to get when we walk down the halls together. Oh and not to forget Elise too, that b!tch.

Blake: Im right outside babe :)

I looked into the mirror, finishing up the last touches of make up and headed out of my room. I went downstairs but remembered that Blake said not to eat breakfast for some reason.

"Honey, aren't you going to be joining us for breakfast?" mom asked

"Not today mom" I told her before kissing her on the cheek.

"Bye Dad" I said while he bid me a goodbye with his head peeking out of his newspaper.

"Bye Kev" I said kissing him on the forehead

"Ewwww" he said while fake puking his brains out.

"Awe" I said in the most adorable way " Love you too dear brother"

"Bye family I'll see you later" I hollered walking out the door.

Parked on the street was my lovely boyfriend.

"Handsome as always Blake" I told him when he leaned into kiss me.

"Beautiful as always Babe" He said after giving me a peck on the lips.

"So are we going to eat something on the way to school?" I asked hopeful.

"Nope" he said popping the 'p'

"aww but i'm hungry"

"Check the back babe" he pulled out of the drive way without looking at me.

Long behold there was a mcdonalds bag seating in the back seat.

"Thanks hon" I kissed him on the cheek seeing him grin.