Chapter 9

BLAKES POV

'So I'm guessing she's mad?'I muttered to myself, she just left me hanging while she got out of the car and stomped her way to the house. She never even looked back once, I seriously did not see that one coming, She's my neighbor.. As I pulled away from Sweetcake's house (yes I decided to rename her Sweetcakes for now) I couldn't help but think she was mad/disappointed in me. I got to the parking lot in the school and parked it right next to Cole's car. I saw that him leaning aganist his car with the boys ; Dustin and Andy. I went up to them wondering why they decided to text me, disrupting me from my 'date' with Sweetcakes. 

"Hey guys, Whats up?"

"How did the little date go with Miss Porky?" Andy teased.

'Not bad' I thought in my head but I wouldn't risk them teasing me just yet. "She didn't seem interested in me" I lied through my teeth. I was always a pretty good liar, It worked really well when I was younger. I used to get my sisters in trouble with my parents and got what ever I wanted. 

"Come on, you didn't use any of your talents on her?" Dustin said motioning his eyebrows basically meaning my 'get her in bed moves'.

"Not yet. I don't want her to be hooked on him too bad so early in their relationship" Cole said. He was basically the mastermind in all this. 

" I don't know man,  I mean she's already mad at me. I swear to god I didn't even noticed we were neighbors." It was true I knew she was mad at me for not knowing

"Dude you guys are neighbors?!" Andy squealed

"Yeah bro, I honestly didn't even know"

"You could use it to your advantage you know?" Cole said making me question what he was saying

"What do you mean?"

"Do something romantic, I mean you could 'accidentally' throw your football over the fence and ask her to get it for you." Cole said 

"Maybe. I'll try to get her attention tonight. I think I have a plan in mind but I don't want to spoil it just yet."

They all nodded agreeing to let me keep my plan to myself. " Okay but we want details " Dustin said

"Alright I'll tell you guys tomorrow. Now lets get to practice." I'm sure I'll be able to get her to date me by tonight. I already know what I'm gonna do to get her to date me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLIVIA's POV

I can't believe that idiot didn't know we're neighbors. I'm mean seriously we've lived next to each other our whole lives, went to the same schools, even had classes together and he has never taken noticed once? I mean I shouldn't care but I freaking do! He's never taken noticed of me ever... before today and then all of a sudden he wants to go on a date with me?! 'I am really furious with him' I thought in my head when I opened the door.

I got up to my room and laid on my bed. I just really wanted to get this stupid essay out of the way so I don't have to talk to him again. Honestly who wants an idiot jock like him? So what if he was a freaking sex god? I don't think he would really want to be with me for the sex anyways. I don't plan on losing my V- card so easily to a player like him. Just then my phone went off. Someone is calling me as my Growl by Exo K ringtone came on. I looked to see who was calling me and it was Kathy.

"Hi Kat" I said in a tired voice

"Hey Livvy!" she is seriously always so damn happy all the time . I guess she knew something was up by the tone in my voice. "Liv whats wrong? I thought you went out on a date with Blake?"