Chapter 23

OLIVIA'S POV

It was the day before the William's annual New Year's Party which meant its been a couple of days since I last saw and had contact with Blake. To be honest I don't know what im going to do once I see him. I mean I havent heard of any news about Blake breaking up with Elise so I assume their still dating. 

'Maybe he was just doing it to see what kind of reaction would come out of me' that thought kept repeated in my head. 

But then I remembered the disappointment that washed over his face when we broke apart. Kris had interrupted us during our full on heated make out session and when I told Kris that he needed to apologize to Elise. When we made our way out of the kitchen, I locked eyes with Blake his eyes were somewhat filled with guilt.... which is splitting me in between two directions. Was he filled with guilt because  he cheated on Elise with me? or was it something else...

 As I stated before the New Year's Eve party was going happening at Blake's house which meant my parents and Peter's parents would drag out butts over to Blake's house for the New Year's countdown. I pleaded with my parents to get me out of it but they thought it would be rude to do so, so that left me with no way out.

 Unable to hide this from my best friend Kathy, I quickly texted for her to come over and told her about my fake relationship with Peter. None the less she was pissed for a little bit when I told her that Peter and I were in fact not dating. 

Feeling betrayed, Kathy told me to call up Peter. Peter was already texting me asking about what happened during the Christmas Party..

'Why not kill two birds with one stone?' i thought to myself 

and thats where we are now... in my room... on the floor... 

Peter told Kathy that he is in fact attracted to males instead of females. Kathy was shocked but understood when Peter explained that we only dated to fool Blake.  Then it got to me... I was given a the task with explaining to them what happened during the Christmas Party. 

The shock that washed over their faces wasn't shock at all but it was pure joy. They were super happy for me ... already planning out what I should do next. 

"Lets get you dressed up for tomorrow night! Im thinking of you just wearing a coat over some sexy panties and bra would do it." Peter jumped in

"Uhm no Peter, I don't want Liv to look like a hooker on New Years Eve" Kathy chimed in 

"Well thats the point Kathy, Liv could flash him when she gets the chance!" he said 

"Peter... you're an idiot" Kathy said as she literally did a face palm

" Can't we all just stay and have our own little party?" i asked desperately 

"NO!" they both said in unison, some how I feel like they've gotten even closer than ever

They went through my closet like crazy bats..raided it and finally found the what they call 'perfect dress'. 

"Wear it now!" Peter said 

"I don't think it will fit" I said honestly. The dress did look a tad bit smaller than all my other clothes. 

"Honey, The dress will fit you perfectly" Kathy said 

"Fine fine.. but if it does zip up all the way Im not going to  the party." 

"Just go try it on!" they both said

I went into my bathroom slipped out of all my pajamas and zipped up the dress. When I zipped it up there was nothing wrong it went up all the way and I looked at myself in the mirror