005

"Thank god these damn bowling shoes don't ruin my cute ass outfit. That would've been ugh." Kat breathed a sigh of relief.
"You're always cute Kat." Ivy said giving her girl a smile of approval. She then slipped on her own bowling shoes and followed Kat towards their own alley.

The lane lit up with neon colours upon arrival. Bowling pins set up. Ivy was the first to bowl, she confidently made her way to the line releasing the ball. Unfortunately she missed, Kat didn't miss that. She laughed so loud, other people in the alley turned their heads. Ivy walked back with a pout earning a pat on the head from Kat, who decided to be a little silly with her bowl. She turned her back to the lane and pushed the ball through her spread legs. She only got a few.

Ivy and Kat laughed harder than ever. They always found the fun in everything, but it's been a while since it was just the two of them. They were enjoying as much of the others company as possible.

"Too bad the boys missed out." Ivy confessed.
"Honestly! Didn't know they could be so lame." Kat hummed in agreement. Their first night in Santa Barbara and the girls  couldn't even spend it with the boys. They knew the boys would feel guilty if they said so to them, but they were so excited to show off their town to  Tyson and Gray. Regardless, they wanted to have as much fun as possible. So they pushed other thoughts aside and let go.

The sweet melody of the music filled the ears of both girls. On instinct, Kat grabbed Ivy's arms and pulled her to her feet. Ivy followed letting out a laugh. The workers noticed the girls start to dance and turned the music up. The girls smiled in return. The bowling alley was soon turned into a club. Everyone was on their feet and followed the girls. Kat rolled her head back, letting her hair move freely as she moved to the rhythm of the music. Ivy, although a little shy, rolled her hips slowly. They were quite a sight. No one could ignore the two girls as they moved perfectly. Every sway, pop and hair flip caught the attention of the passing crowd.

Finding the place a little crowded, the girls escaped off to the bathroom. It was surprisingly empty. Kat fluffed up her hair and reapplied lip gloss, Ivy generously applied mascara, making her eyes pop. They were the definition of hot.

Ivy tapped Kat's shoulder, a smirk evident on her lips. A mischievous look in her eyes.
"I forgot. I have something for ya." She pulled out a large flask of whiskey from her bag. Shaking the bottle in front of Kat's face. Kat gulped. She loved alcohol, but unlike Ivy, she couldn't tolerate too much of it.
"Fuck it." Kat grabbed the flask and took a swig of the drink. The whiskey burned as it travelled down her throat. Ivy took the flask and chugged some whiskey. Kat was impressed that Ivy didn't react to the bitter taste "V, you're one sexy bitch." Ivy chuckled in return as she led Kat out the bathroom and back onto the streets.

"Turns out we weren't that good at bowling."
"Yeah no kidding." They walked along the pier beside the beach. Shoes in one hand as they passed the flask of whiskey between each other. They knew it was illegal, but they never really cared. They lived for the thrill, always craving it. Kat chugged some more whiskey, gulping it down, a few drops of liquid rolling down her chin. "Slow down there Kit Kat." Ivy watched her do so, a little concerned for her already tipsy pal.
"Geez Ty's seriously rubbed off on you. Hasn't he?" Kat gave her a look, raising her eyebrows, as if she was suggesting something.
"No way! You're dreaming." Ivy laughed it off but Kat could see the obvious blush that spread across Ivy's face.
"V, come one, we both know that y——"

"Well, well. Look what the cat dragged out. Hey there kitty."