010

"Wake up girls! Kit Kat! V!" Tyson yelled as the morning of their camp trip came. The girls groaned in response, wanting a few more minutes of sleep. The blonde and brunette were cuddled up on the bed, limbs tangled. The strawberries they snacked on the night before, scattered around them. One even in Kat's mouth.

"We're coming in!" Gray yelled before he pushed the door open, chuckling immediately at the sight. Tyson walked into the room looking down at the two girls, smiling wide. Kat and Ivy ignored the two purposely, they weren't ready to start the day yet.

"Get out." Ivy mumbled as she cuddled tighter onto Kat. Kat returned the gesture, also raising a middle finger towards the two boys.
"Don't make us come in there!" Tyson teased before jumping on top of the two girls. Gray followed, towering on top of them all. The girls screamed and kicked, trying to remove the weight of the muscular boys from their tiny frames.

"Okay! Okay we're up! Fucking hell!" Kat snapped, pushing Tyson out of the way, making him fall on the floor. Ivy sat up along with Kat as they watched the boys stand. Rolling their eyes, the pushed the boys out of the room.
"Out!! Out!" Ivy and Kat yelled as they kicked the boys out, slamming the door shut. And with that, they got ready for the trip.

The girls decided that boy shorts and crop tops were the way to go. Simple yet cute. Ivy tied her hair into a messy bun as Kat tucked her hair into a high ponytail. Not bothered with make up, they chucked on their sneakers, grabbed their bags and made their way downstairs.

(Ivy's outfit^)

(Ivy's outfit^)

(Kat's outfit^)

(Kat's outfit^)

As they made their way downstairs, the loud honking of a car caught the group's attention. Peeking out the window, they saw the twins. Roof down, smirking - as usual - in their Cadillac. Ivy opened the front door, stepping out to greet her childhood friends.

"Hey guys! Just on time!"
"Morning Doll, looking good as always." Myron winked, in which Ivy returned with a smile. Kat walked out of the house hugging the twins as a greeting. Tyson and Gray watched the girls as they leaned against the doorframe. Chucking a small wave towards the twins.
"Hey boys!" Lucas smiled, getting out the car to greet the other two. Myron following closely behind. The twins bro-hugged Tyson and Gray, which caught them by surprise. Not wanting to appear rude, they returned the gesture. The boys thought maybe Myron and Lucas weren't that bad after all.

"Lucas! Can I drive?" Kat asked as she sat in the driver's seat of the Cadillac. Lucas looked over to the blonde.
"Sure kitty! You gonna drive us?" He teased.
"Can you go with Tyson and Gray?" Kat begged with pleading eyes. Lucas chuckled, how could he deny her request.
"Anything for you darling. You boys okay with that?" Lucas turned towards Tyson and Gray.
"Guess we have no choice." Tyson mumbled rubbing the back of his neck in an awkward manner. Gray just smiled as he led the way to his van. Tyson and Gray shared a glance as they got into the van. This was going to be a long drive.

The place they wanted to go was closer towards the mountainside of Santa Barbara, about an hour away. The girls had the roof of the Cadillac down, singing along to Fancy by Iggy Azalea. They felt like the main characters in a movie as their hair flowed in the wind. Kat sped up to catch the boys, overtaking them, blowing kisses. The vibe of their car was immaculate, completely unaware of the building tension in Gray's van.

Unlike Kat and Ivy, the four boys sat in silence as Tyson's playlist became the only source of sound. Gray decided he should try to make small talk. He cleared his oddly dry throat.
"So how long have you boys lived here?" That broke the other boys out of their thoughts.
"Pretty much our whole lives." Myron said before adding another comment. "Let's skip to the juicy stuff. We're men, let's not beat around the bush." Lucas smirked at his brothers comment, knowing exactly what he was implying.
"What game are you playing at?" Tyson asked, cutting to the chase, hands clenched.
"Ease up Ty." Gray warned, not wanting to give into the twins tricks so easily.
"We just wanna know what your relationship is with the girls. Nothing naughty." Lucas said, although the question wasn't intrusive, Tyson and Gray could hear the mischief in his tone.
"Friends. We're good friends. We need gas, I'm pulling over." Gray bluntly replied, not wanting to feed into the conversation. Tyson looked over at Gray, who glared onward as he pulled into the petrol station.

Myron laughed aloud. "I don't think you boys are good friends. No, definitely not." The four boys hopped out of the car as Gray filled up the van. Tyson and Gray stood on one side as the twins leaned against the petrol pump.
"What my brother means is, we notice the way you look at the girls. It's not how friends should look at each other. Do they feel the same way?" Lucas added, a glimmer of mischief in his eyes. Mouth pulled into a smirk. God, how Gray wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.
"Let's go, the girls are waiting." Tyson replied, sitting in the van once again.

The other boys followed suit. Tyson and Gray seemed to miss the glances that the twins exchanged. Everything was going according to their plan.

——————

"Took ya long enough." Ivy teased. Kat held a smirk as she watched the boys walk out of the orange van. Not noticing the tension.
"You boys playing nice?" Kat asked. Tyson was about to answer when Lucas interrupted.
"We're always nice kitty." She smiled at his response, happy her friends were getting along. Or at least she thought they were. Kat grabbed Ivy by the waist, hand resting on her ass, as they walked to the camping site.
"Naughty." The twins smirked, it was obvious they had the hots for the duo.

Tyson and Gray sighed in frustration, slowly following the others. This is not how they imagined the rest of their summer break to be. Their thoughts were filled with whatever it was that Myron and Lucas mentioned during the drive. It made them question their friendship with the girls. Maybe it wasn't as innocent as it seemed.