006

Kat and Ivy turned their heads towards the booming voice that interrupted their conversation. A sage green Cadillac pulled over on the sidewalk. Two identical raven haired boys sat with a smirk on their face. One had their hair swept back in a combover whilst the other's was in a neat man bun. Twins. The girls looked at each other in realisation.

"No fucking way!" The girls yelled at the same time.
"Katarina Davis, Ivy Weissman. We meet again." One of the twins, Myron spoke.
"Oh my god! I never thought I'd see the Woods twins ever again! You guys still live here?" Kat questioned, excited that their childhood playmates were still in Santa Barbara.
"Of course Kitty. Why don't you girls hop in? We're on our way to a party uptown." Lucas, the other twin, asked. Eyes not once leaving Kat's.

The girls looked at each other before nodding in approval. They slipped their shoes back on before hopping into the roofless Cadillac. The new group drove to the party. Myron liked to drive fast and it really showed. He passed every intersection even through red lights. Kat and Ivy found their hearts leaping out of their chests, breath caught in the back of their throats. This was exactly the kind of thrill they craved. The twins watched the girls through the rear view mirror, pounding their fists, satisfied with their reactions. The wind made Kat and Ivy's cheeks turn red, hair flying backwards. In the twins' eyes, they looked gorgeous. They could watch them for hours as they danced in the wind.

It wasn't long before they reached the supposed party. The house where the party was held was full of people, drunk strangers passed out on the front of the lawn. The girls got out greeting their childhood friends with warm hugs. Lucas held Kat's arm as he showed her the way inside. Myron and Ivy following close behind. Ivy felt her breath hitch as Myron placed a hand on the small of her back, her skin felt warm where his hands touched. She felt on fire.

The group made their way to the backyard. The twins greeted people here and there as they ushered the girls along. They finally found an empty spot near the pool and sat down on deck chairs. The light from the pool illuminated their faces, hints of blue and white sparkling from time to time.
"What drinks we after ladies?" Myron asked.
"Oh I'm not much of a drinker." Kat admitted.
"I'll take anything honestly, I can handle it." Ivy was confident with her drinking skills, she had a high tolerance. Myron smirked, impressed by the brunette.
"Come on Kitty, live a little." Lucas teased. Kat thought for a second before mumbling yes. Ivy was proud of Kat for trying even if she was lightweight. She thought Kat was so cute when tipsy.

Myron returned later with an assortment of drinks for them to try. Mixed drinks, beer and 8 shot glasses. It was about to get crazy. Lucas grabbed a shot glass for him and Kat before passing some to his twin brother and Ivy.
"To you ladies, welcome home." The group raised their glasses before they chucked back the shot of vodka. It was stronger than the whiskey the girls previously had. It burned their throats as they felt it go straight to their heads. Kat took it well earning a high five from the others. They continued drinking anything and everything, the girls desperately needing to let loose after their final year of highschool.

After a while, it was obvious that Kat was tipsy. Ivy knew that Kat was drunk and way off her head. But she had to admit, for once the alcohol was getting to her a little as well. Ivy smiled while Kat slurred her words as she spoke.
"And the bitch s'told me to pass it. So I did. I didn't mean to fucking knock her out." Kat chuckled as she shared her fifth story for the night.
"Seems like you've been a little bad kitty. Not exactly how I remember you." Lucas said, this Kat was not how he remembered her to be. But he'd be lying if he said he didn't like it.
"I've got some joints. Who wants?" Myron asked. Ivy nodded slowly, figuring she'd give it a try since Tyson taught her. Kat immediately grabbed one from Myron's hand, earning a laugh from the rest of the group.
"She stole the last one. Sorry bro."
"It's okay we can share. Right darling?" Lucas turned to Kat who was too drunk to care.

Ivy smoked slowly letting the tobacco fill her lungs before exhaling. She felt good knowing she could smoke, but she still wasn't the biggest fan. Kat on the other hand, confidently took puffs. The twins in awe of her ability.
"Okay, who wants to shotgun?" Myron asked suddenly. Kat and Lucas smirked leaving Ivy confused.
"You don't know what that is do you?" Ivy shook her head in response mumbling no, turning away in embarrassment.
"No need to be embarrassed doll, I'll show you. C'mere."

Ivy shifted her body closer to Myron's as he laid a hand on the side of her hip. The contact left her feeling warm. Myron took a puff from the cigarette before blowing it into Ivy's mouth. Faces, inches away from each other. He directed her to inhale. She inhaled all the smoke he blew out feeling that familiar burn. Once again, her body was on fire. Ivy let out a giggle before moving away from Myron. Myron smiled leaving his hand on her hip.

"Feel good, doesn't it doll?" He questioned.
"It's interesting."
"You call that a shotgun Woods?" Kat teased, clearly not impressed. Ivy laughed at Kat's sassy attitude. She loved that about her best friend.
"Oh yeah? Like you can do better!" Kat felt a sense of competition over something so small, but she wanted to prove a point.
"Watch me."

She held eye contact with Myron as she inhaled the blunt. Turning away, Kat grabbed the silver chain around Lucas' neck, yanking him forward. Lucas was a little surprised at first but let the blonde do as she pleased. Pulling Lucas towards her lips, she blew the smoke into his mouth as they kissed. Lucas could taste the alcohol lingering in her mouth but also the sweet strawberry lip gloss on her soft lips. It was delicious. He moved back to pull away but Kat yanked him towards her again, craving more. Clearly, she wasn't done. Lucas went along with it grabbing Kat's hair, bunching it together in a ponytail. He pulled her hair back as they pulled away from the kiss. Kat's lips were swollen and pink, her hair in his hand. Lucas wanted to devour her just at the sight.

"Don't play this game with me kitty." 

Myron and Ivy held their breaths, shocked at the sight in front of them. They looked to each other as though confirming that it had actually happened.

Ivy knew that Kat was drunk, most likely unable to recall the events in the morning. So with that, she decided to keep the kiss to herself.