011

The site was beautiful. It looked like something out of a movie, that's how magical it was. They were stationed next to a small waterfall, water rushing down rapidly into a crystal blue lake. Vines clinging onto the rocks around the waterfall and flowers budded at the base. The area was secluded, covered by a wall of thick bushes.

"Hell yeah." Was all that came out of Kat's mouth. Jaw wide open as she gasped, a small wow escaping her lips.
"Let's set up camp." Gray spoke softly as he pushed Kat slowly to the side with Tyson and Ivy. The twins noticed the gesture, feeling as though it proved that their friendship was more than that.
"We'll set up on this side. You four can have that side." Myron spoke, pointing towards their area. Everyone nodded in agreement for once.

The tents were all set. Kat and Ivy had a small, cozy one to share while the boys had bigger ones. The middle was left empty for a possible bonfire. Logs placed around the centre for them to sit on later. Ivy dusted her hands off on her biker shorts. "Fucking mosquitoes!" Pouting as they attacked her. Myron walked over, swiping a thumb over her bottom lip. "Don't pout doll. I won't be able to stop myself."

Tyson noticed the comment and tensed upon hearing the words that fell from Myron's mouth. He glanced over, watching as Myron caressed Ivy's face. He rolled his eyes at the sight before throwing a bag at Myron. Myron turned to face Tyson, frustrated that he interrupted their moment.
"Since you're free you can hand out the sleeping bags Moron." a bitter tone evident in his voice. Gray placed a hand on Tyson's shoulder as a warning. He whispered to Tyson.
"It's not worth it Ty." Before Tyson could respond Myron interrupted.
"It's actually Myron." He huffed in frustration.
"Sorry, I had no clue." Tyson shrugged his shoulders, walking away with a smirk.

The tension was now obvious. Kat was the first to notice how tense things were as she placed her bag beside the tent. She pulled Ivy to the side. Ivy gave her a knowing look, then shook her head. The girls knew it would be better if they stayed out of it. It was for the best, knowing if they got involved, things were bound to get messy.

"Let's go for that swim now aye?" Kat suggested, desperately trying to get rid of the uncomfortable energy that was created. The boys replied a small sure as the twins nodded in excitement. Kat breathed a sigh of relief.
"All right, let's get ready." She squealed, now excited, pulling Ivy into their shared tent.

Gray sat in his shared tent with Tyson, observing his friend as they got ready. He could tell how much Myron irked Tyson, but he couldn't blame him, as he felt the same way about the twins.
"Ty, you good?" Gray tried not to push into it.
Tyson sighed "Can we talk later? I'm just ——"
"Yeah, me too." Tyson turned to Gray who shared the same look that they had in the diner two weeks ago. Gray gave Tyson a small smile, reassuring his friend they'd talk it out, letting it go for now. They grabbed their stuff and headed to the lake.

Kat and Ivy were the first ones to arrive at the lake. They sat on a small picnic blanket, soaking up some rays for that summer tan. Their honey coloured skin glistened, highlighting their curves. The sound of twigs snapping and the rustling of leaves made the girls turn their heads. It was Tyson and Gray.

The girls knew it was wrong, but they couldn't help but stare. They also knew the boys were fit but they weren't aware of how muscular they'd become over the past few years. Their eyes were drawn to the toned abs on full display. The girls tried not to look but their eyes lingered on the deep crevice of their V-line. They quickly turned away as the boys met their gaze.

"Looking good girls." Gray commented as Tyson let out a little whistle. Both girls blushed, suddenly feeling a little flustered. The girls stood to their feet to greet their friends.
Gray embraced Ivy, before slowly pushing her into Tyson. Tyson wrapped his strong arms around Ivy's waist. The familiar tingle on her skin surfacing, she felt on fire where he touched. Gray did the same, keeping his hands on the small of Kat's back. Kat felt her heart beat rapidly, pulling away before it got too intense. She gave Tyson a small hug as they made their way to the picnic mat.

"Race you to the water! Last one in gets dunked!" Tyson yelled at the top of his lungs dashing towards the water. Gray followed pushing and shoving Tyson. The girls didn't seem to care as they calmly walked into the water, Occasionally getting splashed by the ruckus the boys were making.
"I definitely won!" Tyson argued.
"No fucking way! It was clearly me. Right girls?" Gray yelled back.
"Boys, boys , boys! Who cares?" Kat laughed at their immaturity. They looked to Ivy, in hopes she had an answer. "Sorry T, but Gray clearly won." Ivy smirked before diving underwater.
"Oh no you don't!" Tyson pulled her back up, yanking her so she was against his chest. Ivy could feel his muscles, blushing at how close they were. Her back was propped up against his chest as he hugged her from behind. Tyson didn't seem to care as he lifted Ivy, dunking her in the water with ease.

"Let's have a chicken fight!" Kat suggested, hands clapping together in excitement. She pushed Gray down so she could get onto his shoulders. His hands rested on her inner thigh unintentionally, leaving her flustered. She pushed the thought aside as Ivy positioned herself on Tyson's shoulders.
"3..2..1....GO!" Gray screamed as he walked towards Tyson. The girls pushed each other, slowly leaning side to side. It didn't take long for Kat to knock Ivy over, who pulled Tyson down with her.

The quartet laughed obnoxiously loud as they reached the surface of the water. This was probably one of the funnest moments they've had so far during their summer break . No stress, no worries, just pure fun. It definitely made them feel like they were back in highschool. Unfortunately, reality was right around the corner, slowly catching up to the group.