Revenge and Surprises

Third person

       We have nightmares everywhere, "Beautiful chaos," Raven says. "Look at the lights Bunny." She appears on top of the globe. "Isn't it lovely? The lights are going out one. By. One."

       "Raven! Why don't you come deal with us, leave the children alone!" Bunny shouts over the nightmares.

       Raven laughs. "Why would I want you when I can have someone with more power than you," she motions to Bunny, "you," she motions to North, " and you." She motions to Sandy. She smiles darkly. "You know who I'm looking for,"

       "You will never find him Raven! We have him hidden, away from you!" She laughs again, then appears to fall through the globe. After a few seconds she says, "Oh Bunny, it's cute how you act tough. I want to know where Jacklene is. I'm aware of where Jack is, Pitch will deal with him. In the meantime," she appears next to Bunny and the rest of the guardians and throws black sand towards them.

Jack's POV

       Hiccup and I lay on the couch as he rakes his fingers through my hair. "Hey Jack," Hiccup says.

       "Yeah?" He looks at me with a serious look, "What was it like? I mean, down in the lake. Wouldn't that be extremely lonely? You were there for who knows how long..."

       "Well, I don't remember how long I was down there, but when I was first Jack Frost, I just..." I paused, I actually didn't know. "I guess, all I remember was darkness and cold. A few seconds underneath the water then I'm out."

       "That's all you remember? That's good, I guess." We're silent for a little while. "Hey," I say out of the blue, "where's Toothless?"

       We sit up and look outside the window. "He was just outside... Maybe he wondered off." We get off the couch and go outside.

        "Toothless! Where are you buddy?" Hiccup yells. "Let's split up," I suggest, "we will cover more ground." He nods. "Alright, be careful." I smile, "I promise."

       Hiccup heads out behind the house as I walk straight forward. "Toothless," I hear Hiccup yell faintly. I decide to do the same. "Toothless! Where are you?" I say about a million times before I hear something.

       I turn to my right, I see something black coming toward me fast. "Toothless is that you?" Something hits me in my back, I fall to the ground and hit the ground hard, when I look up everything looks weird.

       "Toothless, if you're playing with me it isn't funny." I see Toothless just sitting there a few yards away from me, as I get up he follows my movements. "Well there you are. So are you coming back? Why are you just sitting there watching me?" Nothing from him. "Come on," I say as I walk back towards the house. "You know Jack, not everything is what it seems." Toothless says.

       I turn back around to face him. "Toothless? What the hell?" Toothless smirks and starts... Changing. He turns into the silhouette of a man. "Hello Jack, I've been waiting."