Jackie's deal with the devil

Jacklene's POV

I fly around for what seems like hours, days even. I fly over Burgess until I hit Jessie's house- er, Jaime's.

I fly on top of the fence and sit. Might as well take a break, I'm tired of searching. I watch Jaime play outside with his little sister. They play with the dog and stuffed animals that look like the guardians.

I watch for about five minutes and get bored. I make a small snowflake and let it drift toward them. The little girl chases it, I don't know her name, Jack never mentioned her name... I decide to leave them be, laughing and running around throwing snowballs.

I fly over to the lake, it's nice and quiet without kids around. Although, there is something different; besides the peace and quiet. I look over to my left and see a new building, a cottage looking building. I decide to check it out, it's not like anyone will be disturbed, I'm invisible.

I open the door and walk in. I find furniture poorly made, a bed it looks like and a kitchen I guess. No children in sight, but the house is cute.

I step back outside. I stretch and just walk into the forest. I walk for a minute or two and trip over a log, my staff flies out of my hand a few feet in front of me.

"Dang it." I whisper to myself. As I'm about to push myself back up, I notice something peculiar covering the area I'm on...

"Black sand...! Pitch," I quickly get up and grab my staff, ready for anything that comes my way.

To my surprise, nothing comes... I lower my staff, "What?" I say to no one in particular. I reach down and grab some sand. "Yup, nightmare sand. Pitch is definitely alive..."

"Well, Pitch and I, yes." Says a woman's voice, it seemed to echo. I couldn't pinpoint where it came from. I raise my staff instantly and spin around.

"Well, if you don't recognize my voice, it's Raven if you must know." She says.

"Where are you?" I yell out.

"Well Jackie, I'm all around you, I'm here," she appears a few yards in front of me. "Here," she reappears way away, she then appears a few inches away from my face. "And here."

I try to hit her with my staff but grabs my staff and throws it, I'm lucky it didn't break. "Now, if you'll be so kind to listen to what I'm going to say," she walks towards me slowly, forcing me backward. She walks until my back is against a tree. "Listen carefully," I nod.

"Jack, you, and the guardians will all be dead soon," she says, "unless-" she pauses, smiles, then chuckles "unless you can get me Hiccup Haddock. Then we will consider letting them live, including you."

"We?" I ask. She smacks her hand against the tree. "Pitch and I, you stupid girl!" She yells. "Now, do we have a deal or not?" I think of what would happen...

"What will you do to Hiccup?" I ask not making eye contact. "That is none of your concern. Deal or no deal, I don't have all day."

I close my eyes,"I'll try but-"

"Not 'you'll try' you will or you won't." She interrupts. I gulp, "I will..." Tears fill my eyes, I try to hold them in. "Good. I will check up on you every once in a while. Get Hiccup to be alone with you. That's when I'll come get the 'package' got it?" I nod.

She moves away from me. "Wait," I yell after her. "What?" She asks forcefully. "What about my guardian friends? Why didn't you name them?"

She turns around to face me, and evil grin plasters her face, "They were the first to go."

She dissapears into shadows without another word, leaving me with tears streaming down my face. 'First to go' those words echoed through my mind. My god, what have I just done? I signed a deal with the devil that's what I've done...