Change of plans...

Jack's POV

The figure finishes changing. I couldn't believe who I saw. "So Jack, did you miss me?" Says Pitch. I raise my staff, "What do you want Pitch?" He smirks and says "I don't want anything, Jack."

"Then why are you here?" He starts walking in a circle around me, keeping his distance. I follow his movements with my staff pointed at him. "I only came to pick up a few things, an errand if you will."

"What kind of errand? What is it you want?" He stops walking, "Let me rephrase this, It's not what I want Jack, it's what Raven wants." I laugh, "So you do what she says now? I thought you worked alone."

"I only do what she says because we want the same thing." Pitch replies. "And what is it you want?" I ask. He smiles darkly and continues to walk. "Well, let's put it this way, long story short, we want you all dead. And you're going to help us." He says.

"Why would I help you? I would never do that!" I yell at him. "Not you!" He yells back, he clears his throat and talks in a softer tone, "They will be helping us, won't you?" He looks past me, I turn to find a shadow like figure behind me.

"This individual will be helping us, you don't know who yet, but it could be anyone. Tooth Fairy, North, Jaime, even your little sister." Him mentioning her caught me off guard. "You can't have her, she's long gone..." I say in a sad but forceful tone.

"Well, why don't we go with your answer then. But you've heard enough. Hiccup is looking for you." Just then I hear my name being called out faintly. "Jack, wake up! Jack!" Pitch smiles and turns into nightmare sand, blowing away in all different directions.

"Jack, wake up," I hear his voice get louder. "Jack! Oh my gods, wake up! Please!" Hiccup shakes my shoulders, my eyes flitter open. He's shaking me and his eyes are puffy, he's been crying.

"I've been shaking you for what feels like an hour! The only reason I didn't assume you were dead was because you were breathing! Don't do that ever again!" He lifts me up enough to hug me. "What happened?" He asks. Toothless stands behind Hiccup. "P-Pitch. He's back, he's trying to kill us, the guardians. I don't know how, he said Raven plans to use someone to get close to me and the guardians."

Hiccup helps me stand up. My head spins a little but I ignore it. "Just..." He says at a loss of words. "What?" I ask. He shakes his head, "Nevermind. Let's go back home."

He heads back towards the house. "Wait," I say. He turns back, "We should go to North's palace. We need to tell them about Pitch." He gives a sigh, "Alright, quickly. Then you're going to stay here or somewhere safer."