The dream

Jacklene's POV

I fall to my knees, She killed them, I thought, she killed the guardians. MY guardians... I just sit there with my face in my hands, crying up every bit of moisture my body would allow.

I eventually cry myself to sleep, sleeping on the forest floor. Why I kept thinking over and over and over again...

**********

I awoke the next morning with staff close to me. My cheeks stained with tears, I guessed I cried all night. I had a nightmare last night... I dreamt of how she killed them.

I was alone at the guardian's place. Jack's guardians were all standing in the main hall.

"Hello Jacklene, we want to show you something." Tooth says, she then walks over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. She turns me around and begins to walk by my side.

We walk into a dark room, then she shuts the door behind us. It goes pitch black in the room. "Tooth, can you turn on a light?"

"Sure, if I can find it..." I hear a light switch, but I don't see Tooth anywhere. "Okay Tooth, come out."

"Jackie, after I've done this how many times you still don't get it." I look around the room. "Raven? Where are you hiding?"

"Turn around," I instantly turn around. I was back at the lake. I see the little shack I came across earlier.

I see someone inside, I decide to go in, I see Hiccup making a chair out of sticks, grass, and leaves. "Hiccup! I finally found you!" He ignores me and continues to work.

"Hiccup, can you hear me?" I ask. He stands up and walks right past me slightly brushing my shoulder. I jump back as I see my shoulder turn into gold dust then back into its normal state.

"Calm down Jackie, you're seeing the past." I turn around and look outside the door and see Raven. "Come outside. Now." I walk outside and stand in front of the door, ready to run if necessary.

"I will show you Hiccup and Jack now," she waves her hand and all around us goes black. When the sand clears, it showed a black and white vision. Jack and Hiccup were flying through a light snow storm. In the distance, we could see North's palace. The guardians signal flying overhead, the Aurora Borealis.

Sorry this part might suck, I'm so tired and wrote this today.