Raven's message

(Continued from last chapter. WiFi problems and it accidentally published it before it was ready)

"An hour? I just closed my eyes... It's not like I actually slept..." I'm at a loss of words... I didn't fall asleep. I let my hands find their way to my lap.

"You were asleep when I walked in. Bunny said you needed me and I came to your room, but you were asleep so I waited until you woke up." Hiccup explained.

His expression became serious, "What did you dream about, if you don't mind me asking?"

I open my mouth to speak, but then I shut my mouth. My hand finds its way back to my lips. If I dreamt about that, it must mean something.

"What's wrong? Is it personal?" I nod, "Sort of. I'd rather not talk about it."

Hiccup nods, he's really understanding. Something I hope will not get used against him...

**********

Raven's POV

I watch what unfolds before me. Little Miss Jackie and Hiccup are alone. Why isn't she summoning me? I cannot capture him unless the staff gets tapped three times. Three. Simple, not hard to do.

I sent her that dream, that should be warning enough. Or maybe... I push my dark magic into her mind, hopeful to send a clear message.

"Jackie, if you do not complete the task at hand, you know what you will bring upon your friends. Three hours. You have a small window of opportunity. I suggest you make it quick."

I pull out, letting the nightmare sand sink back a little. I continue to watch as she listens to my message. Her eyes are the size of saucers, her hand shoots over her mouth and she begins to cry. I laugh, "What a fool. If she thinks that's scary or terrifying, she has no idea."

I smile darkly, "Nightmare," I call out. A nightmare in the shape of a horse comes to me. "Gather the others. We have work to do."