Is it over?

"Woah..." Jack and Hiccup say simultaneously.

"What?" I ask, clear confusion in my tone.

"Your outfit," Hiccup says, "it's completely changed."

Jack laughs a little, "Now you're wearing a dress."

I look down, my clothes have changed.
I have a blue, black and white dress on, and I have sandals too. "Why do I have sandals? When did I have time to change?" I ask like they would know.

"Well, when you were surrounded by snow and darkness, your clothes just kind of morphed into that dress..." Jack explained. "At least your staff looks the same."

"Yeah, but that's the only thing that looks the same." I whisper, as I look at my staff. "Besides the fact I now can use ice and darkness, it's the only thing that's the same about me. Everything else has changed, even my power." I look up to face both of them.

"Jack, what if I stole her power? What would that make me? A thief? A villain? A-"

"A hero." Jack interrupts. "Without Raven, there's one less danger for the children."

"But there's still me." Pitch says as he walks into our view. "Did you miss me Jack?" Pitch asks as he smiles darkly.

The sky darkens but we aren't fully surrounded by it. The scenery is still the forest and lake, but the sky is pitch black. There are no stars visible in the sky.

"So Jack, Jackie, let's settle this battle once and for all. Right here, right now."

"Fine, but you won't get away this time Pitch." Jack says confidently. I walk over to Hiccup, "Hey, you should get out of here. There's nothing you can do here. I'm doing this for your safety."

"Jacklene, I won't leave. I'm not leaving Jack." I shake my head, "I know, I know. But you can't fight, if you get hurt, Jack wouldn't forgive himself. The least you could do is help him by leaving the battle. He'll know you'll be safe."

He looks at Jack and back to me. "I won't stay away long." He looks at me like he just put in a good scolding.

As I walk up beside Jack, Hiccup flies off into the dark sky."

"Well, now we can begin." Pitch laughs darkly, I was confused why until I look at the forest's edge. Nightmares walk to the line and stop. I'm guessing they wait for Pitch's word.

"Let the fun begin," he lifts his arms slightly and the nightmares run towards us. I can feel our circle of 'life' getting smaller.

Jack starts blasting the horses of nightmares at a rather quick pace. I look around horrified, everything seems to go in slow motion now. Then for the first time in a very long time, a voice speaks to me, "Your staff." Was all it said.

I look up, the moon is visible through a window in the clouds. Then it dissapears again, it turns as black as the sky was before.

As the horses draw closer at a very slow speed, I look to my staff. It glows with a blue and black glow. An odd dark glow, but seems amazing in all.

Time seems to have slowed but Pitch is moving at normal speeds, "One last battle, Pitch," he looks at me with a confused look, "one last attack."

Everything goes back to its normal speed, "Fly Jack! Now!" I scream as the horses are a few feet from us. He looks at me then flies up several yards without hesitation. I'm glad he listened without resistance.

As the horses surround me and swallow me into the dark abyss, I slam my staff down on the remaining ground. I focus my new power to a blast. I imagine the blast will blow the nightmares back enough for me to blast them with my ice.

As the blast takes effect, all of the darkness gets either frozen or blown far back but Pitch has nowhere to run. He gets trapped within the ice, now he's surrounded by frozen nightmares, there's no way around them.

Jack drops back down, "Jacklene! Are you out of your mind? You could've been taken by that psychopath! Don't you ever do that again!"

I smile, I may be getting yelled at but this may be a way I'm getting a thank you. "You know, there should be a thanks in there somewhere. I didn't want to endanger Hiccup's boyfriend out there."

He blushes, "So, uh, he said that?"

I laugh, "Nope!"

He walks over and playfully punches my arm, "You're such a jerk."

"Thanks. So what do we do with him?" I point to the imprisoned Pitch Black.

"I say we let them handle it," Jack motions over to Hiccup and the guardians as they land by us. For the first time I notice the sky. It may be morning but the moon can still be visible.

"So," North clasps his hands together, "where is Pitch?"

I proudly point to my ice 'prison.' They look at me with curiosity. I look down, "Oh, uh, I got a little news to tell you guys. Later though, Pitch will have more opportunities if we wait any longer."

"You are right Jacklene, we will-"

"Jackie," I interrupt North, "Just, call me Jackie."

"Jackie, let's stop talking and do something with Pitch." Jack says pulling my arm along. I'm practically being dragged over to where Pitch is trapped.

When we all get to the top of the imprisonment, Pitch looks very worried and is hitting the walls. It's a bright morning so there are no shadows he can escape from.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here." Jack jokes while Pitch looks like he's about to blow a fuse.

"You can't keep me in here forever!" He wags his finger at us, "I will get out and when I do, I'll make sure I destroy you all!"

I chuckle and everyone looks at me like I've gone mad. "Pitch. Oh Pitch, I'll make sure you never leave the ice."

I point my staff and focus my power to enclose Pitch. As he gets enclosed by ice and darkness, he screams to me, "Jackie, when I get out of here I will come for you!"

And that was the last thing he said. I look to the guardians, they stare at me then Pitch. "New powers I acquired. Ice and Nightmares. I'm not sure how to use nightmares to our advantage though."

"Jackie, you now have a great power, maybe this is another reason why man in moon chose you to be guardian." North says.

"How could he have known I would get this power?" I ask.

Jack speaks up, "How would he know I would help defeat Pitch the first time?"

"I wouldn't know." I respond.

"Well, I think he tells the future." He smiles.

"Jaaaaaack." I nudge his arm a little.

"Now then! This calls for a celebration!" North shouts at the top of his lungs.