Jackie's Actions

Bunny's POV

I sit and wait awkwardly as Jacklene is sitting on her bed crying her eyes out. I'm not sure what I'm waiting for but I sit patiently surprisingly.

Jacklene's head was on her knees. "Bunny, if I tell you something, will you promise not to tell anyone. Ever?" I nod and say "Yes, I promise."

"Have you ever done something to save someone else, or many people, because you think it's the right thing to do?" She asks.

I just sit there. I can't think of anything so I say "Yeah mate. It's a tough desicion to make."

She looks at me then to the floor. "Never mind. If I tell you..." She starts crying again. I have no idea how to comfort her... I don't know her that well. "Bunny," she says through sniffles and tears.

I pull my chair closer. "Yeah?" She looks me straight in the eyes and screams out "It was Raven! She killed them! She killed them all! I couldn't stop her!" She raps her arms around me. I sit there shocked. After a few moments later, I find myself hugging her. "Jacklene, she killed who?"

She cries out into my shoulder. "The guardians! My guardians! She's been in check for years! I don't know how she could do it!"

"Woah, Jacklene. Please, calm down. Everything will be alright."

She pushes me back and sits back on her bed, holding her side. "No, it's not alright! I'm doing something horrible right now! I-" she hugs herself in shame and looks to the floor where her staff is, her tone softens. "It's all for one or one for all. Let's leave it at that."

I nod, as if on cue she asks "Is Hiccup still here?"

"Yeah, he's in the workshop. I'll go grab him." She doesn't look away from the floor. I leave my seat and walk out the door, closing it behind me. As I shut the door, I heard a soft whimpering.

*********

Jacklene's POV

I want to tell them. I want them to know. I want to keep them safe. I want to tell them. Maybe they'll get a hint. Bunny heard 'Raven' and 'All for one or one for all' so he might hit it.

Next thing I know, Jack and Hiccup walk in. Jack. No, please go away. I need to do this for you and the guardians!

Hiccup looks at me then to Jack. He looks nervous. "Feeling any better?" Jack asks me. I shake my head, "No, not at all. If anything I feel worse." Jack sits in the chair while Hiccup plops in his lap. We all chuckle at that.

"Why do you feel worse?" Hiccup asks me. I was about to open my mouth and spill the beans to these two because someone HAD to know but in the corner of the room, I saw a face. Raven was peeking out of the shadows doing the 'shh' gesture with her hand.

I take a deep breath, careful not to reveal her presence. I sit for a moment, "It's complicated." I settle on as my answer.

Hiccup and Jack look at each other. Totally bizarre looks on their faces.

"Jack," I say, he looks over Hiccup's shoulder, "Yes?"

"Would it be alright if I talked to Hiccup for a moment? Alone?" He nods, and pats Hiccup on his hip. He gets up from the chair and smiles at both of us. Without another word he leaves.

"So... What do we need to talk about?" He's smiley all over. I, on the other hand, am all frowns and tears. "Hey, why are you crying?"

I look over at him, "Will you grab my staff? Please." He looks over to where my staff lies on the floor.

He grabs my staff and hands it to me. By time it's in my hands, tears are pouring out like waterfalls.

"I'm sorry, Hiccup. Forgive me."

One tap of my staff.

Two taps of my staff.

Three taps of my staff.