Bunny's 'Comforting'

Hiccup's POV

I'm worried about Jacklene... I can see why they would want her. They almost had her kill us last time she was in their care.

Her eyes open and looks around. "Good morning." I say. She smiles. "Morning,"

"Feeling any better?" I ask. She shakes her head. "No no no no. You have to leave! Bunny!" She tries to sit up in bed but hunches over in pain.

"Jackie, just stay still. I'll go get Bunny." She nods and rests her head on her pillow once again. As I leave the room, she starts muttering something that I couldn't understand. Oh well, it's good she's getting some rest.

**********

Bunny's POV

"Tooth, will ya help me with these eggs?" She turns and smiles, "Sure Bunny," she flies over and sits next to me. I paint a beautiful sunset over a backyard. Tooth paints it plain blue. I roll my eyes.

Hiccup walks into the room. "Ah, Hiccup. 'Tis about time you joined us!" North says. He smiles, "Yeah, um. Hey Bunny," I look up at him.

"Yeah mate?" He gestures to Jacklene's room "Jacklene's awake. She would like to see you."

"Alright," I stand up and leave Tooth painting her single colored egg.

I go down the hall towards Jacklene's room. Why would she want to see me? I wonder...

I stand in front of the door. I was about to knock but I heard Jacklene through the door. "No, Hiccup." Pause. "Leave now! Raven's coming! Go now!" Long pause. "I swear! I had no choice! Raven made me!" A scream.

I just open the door and hop in. "You alright mate?" I ask, she's sitting up in bed, hunched over in pain and one hand on her wound and the other on her head. "Bunny, where's Hiccup?"

"He was just out in the workshop. He told me you needed me." She nods and puts her head down on her knees. She begins to cry. "I'm sorry," I put my paw on her shoulder, "For what mate?" She shakes her head on her knees. "For everything." I kneel down and try to look at her face buried in her knees. "You don't need to be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong." She looks up for a split moment, "Yet," she puts her head back on her knees and continues to cry.

If this is how she's going to be until she heals, it's going to be a while.