Teaming with Raven

It's cold all over again. It's like I've been in a situation like this. I can feel the darkness creeping in, slowly. I begin to panic, I feel as though I'm underwater. I died in water and I don't ever want to be in water again! I've got to get out of here, I can see the surface all around me, but how? I don't see a way out.

I can breathe, so I can't be underwater. No, but it looks like I'm in water, but I can't be. I look around, hoping to find a way out. It's just shimmering silver light all around me. It's hopeless if I can't see a door or something like an exit.

When I least expect it, a hand grabs me and pulls me out of whatever I was stuck in. I fall to the floor and look back to what I was contained in. It's a black cloud of sand or something like that. A containment of some sort. It disappears almost instantly after I escape.

"Are you alright Jackie?" A voice says behind me, I turn and I see an odd looking woman kneeling beside me. "Uh, yes, I think so. Um, who are you?"

She laughs, "Oh, how rude of me, I'm Raven. I've just saved you from the 'guardians'. They were trying to make you evil, but fortunately I stopped them just in time."

"Oh, thank you. What were they planning to do with me?" I ask, I may not entirely trust this woman, but she's the only one here. "They were trying to use you against me, you were my best friend and would do anything for me, unfortunately, they tried to wipe your memory. I hope we can be better friends then before." She holds out her hand.

I reluctantly shake her hand. Even though the 'guardians' don't sound intimidating at all, I might as well help an old friend. "I'd like you to meet someone," she waves her hand and black sand creates a small figure of a boy with one foot. Black sand... Like what I was trapped in...

"This is Hiccup. He was captured by the guardians and is unconscious in their palace." I look to her and back at the figure, he looks like he shouldn't have been in this mess. "So why are you telling me this?" I ask.

"Simple really, we are going to rescue him. I've already sent my pets to help out."

"So, how am I supposed to help?"

She smiles, "You have powers. I just altered them a bit."

I look down at my staff, it no longer is frosty, instead it has black sand. "It's called nightmare sand, you use it to cause fear. You simply touch someone's neck and focus on the sand entering their system. Easy."

Cool. "So about Hiccup, when so we leave?"

"As soon as possible." She gives me a look that means we should leave now. "How about now?" I say.

"Of course! I'll get Pitch and we'll leave then."

"What's a Pitch?" I ask, Raven laughs. "Pitch is my friend, just like you and Hiccup. I'll be right back."

She walks into the shadows casted in the corner. As she leaves, I look around the room and see only three objects: a table, a containment object, and a mirror.

I walk over to the mirror and look at myself, I have changed too much. My hair is short and it has a black strip, my clothes have changed colors and my eyes have turn yellow. I admire myself before Raven cones back.

"Okay, this is Pitch." Raven says.

"Good to see you on our side again Jackie." Pitch says, Raven nudges him with her elbow.

"Thanks," I say with a raised eyebrow.

Raven speaks up, "Enough talk, let's save Hiccup."