Fifth Birthday Party

Xiao Nai's Perspective

"Xiao Nai are you ready? The nanny has already brought the kids up to the rooftop. The party will be starting in half an hour."

I hear Wei Wei from the hallway as I finish up some last minute emails in my home office. I'm about to respond when my beautiful wife steps into the office. Gosh she is stunning. She still radiates entering a room and to me the most beautiful after all these years.

Wei Wei walks over to my desk with a look on her face and I know that I better finish up and join her. "I was just about to join you." and give her my dazzling smile.

"When will you ever stop being a workaholic?" She mocks me.

I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her tight. "I'm done now sweetheart." And pull her onto my lap and give her a kiss on her lips.

"Xiao Nai, don't start. The guest will be arriving in half an hour."

"What am I starting?" In my best victim voice as I proceed to kiss down her neck and suck lightly around her décolletage. I move her long blown out dark hair off her shoulders and pull it back to expose more of her neck and bosom.

Wei Wei breathlessly says, "Xiao Nai, we don't have time for this. The kids are already upstairs with the nanny."

I hear her, but I know that I have twenty minutes to satisfy both of us and I continue on my path. "Baby, we have time. Don't worry." And tug her dress down exposing her supple breast. I smoother her breast with kisses and suck hard right above her right nipple. A circular red spot forms and I'm reminded of our first night together. Her nipples are delicious and erect for me. I suck on her hard as I cup her breast in my palms. My other hand wonders down her dress and between her legs. I'm so happy she's wearing a dress as I push her panties to the side and rub on her pussy and rub up and down her clit. I use two fingers to expand her folds and I feel her warmness coat the tips of my finger.

"Baby, let's save this for tonight," she gasp between my attacks on her private parts.

"Not a chance. You've been so busy planning the party and I've been too busy with work. I'm determined to have you right now. Let everyone wait, if need be." as I insert my fingers into her and start pumping lightly. Wei Wei squirms underneath my fingers. I pull her dress up and she unzips my pants. Wei Wei repositions herself, wrapping her long slender legs around my waist as I stand up and place her on the edge of my desk. I grab her thighs and stand in between her legs with my hard dick erect at the base of her vagina. I smoother her beautiful face with kisses as I push my way into her warmth. It's like heaven. She's wet for me and tightens around my member.

"Xiao Nai, you are so naughty." She scolds me as I go in and out of her softly, smoothly and slowly. I know she's enjoying this too. Wei Wei releases her hands from my arms and places them on the desk for more balance and tilts her head back exposing her half naked body on my desk. She's sitting like a seductive goddess and has no idea how sexy she is. I kiss her down her neck and suck harder on the little red mark I already started and rub her clit in unison to me penetrating her in and out. Wei Wei starts to breath hard and wraps her legs around me tight. I hold her harder and start moving faster faster faster until I feel her constrain my member and ready to milk me.

"Are you ready baby?" as I start the merciless onslaught of pounding in and out of her sweet pussy. I start to hear her moaning "oh yes baby, please please... Xiao Nai" and this is music to my ears. I utter between my grunts, "Baby cum for me. Let's enjoy this together." And she starts to convulse with pleasure and orgasms hard around my member as I eject into her. I fall on top of her on my desk and give her new hickey a kiss before I pull her dress up over her breast and hug her tight, "I love you sweetheart." before I release her from my grips.

Wei Wei giggles at me and says, "even after all these years?" And I can't help honestly respond back, "Even more now. I'm sure that in this lifetime that I'll never get enough of you." She kisses me deep and hard and we make out on my desk, satisfied and post sex before the reality of the kids' fifth birthday party hits us.

Wei Wei jumps off the desk, smooths her floral dress down and fixes her hair and she looks like the perfect demure wife and devoted mother. After fixing myself, I give her a back hug and kiss her neck and whisper, "you're the most beautiful always. And again tonight. Don't expect to sleep." Wink

Then I let her go to be the perfect hostess.