Continued

Wei Wei's POV

I wake up with the warmth of Xiao Nai's naked body against mine and even in his sleep he holds me close.   I stare at his perfect face and he's just as handsome perhaps with a few fine lines around his eyes and premature wrinkles from the stress of building his company to become a top 3 technology company in China. He opens his eyes and gives me a big smile, "hi beautiful. What time is it?"

I roll out of his arms to check the clock on the side table, "it's 5:30, already"

He's shocked that it's already almost dinner time and I tease him, "time flies when you're having fun," as I give him a wink before getting out of bed. Just as I'm about to step away in search of my clothes, he rolls over grabbing my wrist and pulls me back onto the bed.

"I'm not ready to free you," he says

"Xiao Nai, you're stamina surprises me all the time. How is it possible that your sex drive never weans? It's still questionable that I was your first girlfriend with these sexual urges," I tease him.

"Baby, if you remember - no one has ever captured my interest like you. I should remind you that I pursued you for an entire semester before you even realized who I was and gave me a chance and I think it was mainly because of my craftiness," he says

"I remember, how could I ever forget? The campus God, everyone's crush. The surprise at the realization that you were my in game husband and tricked me into having a meal with you. And the grand gesture at the basketball game in front of the whole school. My fate was sealed after that," I giggle

"And we lived happily ever after," he finishes my sentence.

He pulls me close and kisses me softly and whispers, "I love you."

"I love you too. Let's take a bath together. I'll get the water started," and it's only then he releases me from his arms.

I keep the bathroom lights dim, light a few candles and as the water fills the tub, I call for Xiao Nai. He arrives at the threshold of the door and he's so sexy. His toned abs and well defined shoulders and arms is enough to make me weak in the knees. I still notice how other women stare at him when we're out and just like university days he's oblivious to all of it. How did I get so lucky? This man only sees me.

We soak in the tub with Xiao Nai's limbs wrapped around me and my head on his chest for a while and connect in the silence of our home.

He slowly starts to speak, "I love our babies, but they are getting big now. Already starting school. I sometimes miss the cries of an infant in the house."

I slosh the water around to face him and say, "and..."?

He continues, "and maybe we should have another baby?"

"Are you serious? I thought you just wanted two." I say

"I want whatever you want and that includes how ever many babies you want. You had a rough time during the pregnancy with YangYang and NiNi and..." he says carefully

"And now you think it's a good time for another baby?" I ask him

He stares at me, trying to read my face for any signs of my cooperation and I give him a huge smile and little nod.

"Really? You're really up for it again? You had a difficult pregnancy ?" He questions me

"You know when I had lunch with Erxi last week with her baby, the baby was so cute. She was cooing and making baby sounds. I held her and missed holding a little baby. I didn't mention it because I didn't know how you felt." I say

"Baby, I want whatever you want, whatever is good for our family, but I really want another baby." He reassures me

I wrap my arms around him and give him a huge hug. "When should we start?" I tease him

"Let's start now, here." He says eagerly.

I laugh at him. "You're so skilled. Tell me the truth, am I really your first girlfriend?"

"My story stands true - just like university days and now, I learned it after meeting you," he gives me a dazzling smile.

I propose to him, "let's finish washing up, eat dinner because I'm starving, and I'll stop taking my birth control pills starting today," as I smile with excitement at the thought of a new addition to our family.