Last Chapter

Weiwei POV

I wake up and Xaio Nai is already out of bed. I walk out to the kitchen where he already has my ice cold brew coffee waiting for me. 

"Good morning sweetheart," he says with a sexy smile.

I swear that smile makes me weak in my knees.

"Good morning," I say bashfully.

Xaio Nai embraces me and say, "why are you so shy this morning?" And hugs me tight.

"Last night. Oh my god. I feel like I was drugged on hormones and your sexiness."

He giggles and says, "I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one that finds you immensely sexy."

"You're teasing me now," I chide him.

"Baby, I have always found you attractive and I will always want you." As he kisses me softly and I know he means it.

We finish up breakfast and get ready to reunite with our kids and parents. I finish dressing in a thin strap summer flows dress and am thankful that Xaio Nai didn't leave love bites all over my chests. He walks out in linen shorts and shirt with a pair of aviator sunglasses. "I called the bell hop already, ready?"

I nod and take a last look around the apartment before heading to our private plane.

"I'm excited to see our babies. I've missed them so much. I'm not sure if I will let go of them today." I beam a huge smile.

"They are 5 years old. Not babies anymore," he says. "You promised to rest while on vacation and take care of yourself and the baby growing in you."

I tease him and say, "I wonder who's fault it is that I need so much resting." And wink at him.

Xaio Nai grabs my hand and says, "single couple life is over. Have I pleasured you enough dear wife?"

"Beyond expectations." I tell him

We arrive on the tarmac and our plane is ready to reunite us with our children.

*****

Thank you for reading my made up story of Xaio Nai and Weiwei from Love O2O. This will be the last fan fiction for this drama. I may take up a new fan fiction of another drama in the future - keep you eye out for it.